This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Season 1, Isla Nublar)

Topic » Applications (Season 1, Isla..

3294 days 2 hours ago
SouthernSong
1. Name you wish to be called? Rucker
2. 3 words to describe yourself in Group Games? Loyal, Social, Welcoming
3. Favorite Survivor player/Least Favorite Survivor player? I'm a big fan of Jon and Jacyln for personality from last season, but gameplay for sure goes to Tom Westman and Kim Spraldin. Least favorite, let's just say Phillip for being a screen hog and attempting to have strategy.
4. Survivor player your game mostly matches? JT, in that I'm very social, southern, and generally perform well in challenges.
5. What times are you able to be on everyday? Be honest and exact. (EST) 5 P.M. est or later every day, but obviously I just have to check my schedule, but like 95% of the time I'm fine.
6. Can you send a confessional in every single day? This is mandatory, one confessional every game day. Yeah confessionals are on of the best parts, absolutely.
7. Can you screenshot? People can't do this? Haha yes I can.
8. Any additional information + reasons why you should be casted.Well, I'm adorable and southern and plan on being friends with everyone, and then voting them out, but I'll make them feel bad that I had to vote them out. I will show a big strategic game from seeing every season, and I'm definitely playing to win!
3294 days 1 hour ago
TombRaiderZ
1. Name you wish to be called? Tomb
2. 3 words to describe yourself in Group Games? Competitive, Strategic, Social!
3. Favorite Survivor player/Least Favorite Survivor player? Cirie Fields / Dan Foley
4. Survivor player your game mostly matches? Parvati (ruthless bitch)
5. What times are you able to be on everyday? Be honest and exact. (EST) 4pm - 12pm
6. Can you send a confessional in every single day? This is mandatory, one confessional every game day. Yup!
7. Can you screenshot? Yes!
8. Any additional information + reasons why you should be casted. I've played plenty of skype games so I know how to beast through these games! Plus you would love a bit of drama ;)
3293 days 22 hours ago
Bradyman7

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!