This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

2923 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
Live tomorrow (Wednesday) 7PM EST
2923 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll have just gotten off of a 12 hour shift so I may or may not be alive
2922 days 23 hours ago
Survivor8
Come on in guys! Okay, well...I HATE HATE HATE to do this, but something came up and I can't host tonight and I don't have enough time to get a replacement for tonight so I have to go non-live. I hate to slow the game down with another non-live challenge, but it will pick up over the next couple of days.

Here is the game: http://color.method.ac/
You need to provide me with a FULL SCREEN screenshot of your score. The screenshot must also include a window that shows that you are logged in to your Tengaged account as was the case with the puzzle challenge. I picked this game because A) it's a bit more sophisticated than a regular flash game and B) it is VERY easy for me to tell if you've faked your screenshot in any way. Do NOT attempt to give me a fake screenshot, because I will remove you from the game.

I will be averaging out the scores of all 5 members who compete for both tribes. The tribes with the best average score will win immunity. Fakaofo will have to sit 2 members for this challenge. Someone should name them by 9PM EST.

If the score ties, I will use the sum of your individual section scores to break the tie. If that is tied as well, then earliest submission will win immunity.

Screenshots are due by tomorrow (Thursday) at 5:00 pm EST. This is a strict deadline. If everyone gets them in by 11PM/12AM EST tonight then I will post tribal tonight. Again sorry for this, but my family does have to come first.
2922 days 22 hours ago
teamjacz
Sounds fun :)
2922 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I have to sit this one out, working 6 AM - 6 PM again

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!