This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2930 days 14 hours ago
Survivor8
Will begin in an hour and will be LIVE
2930 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
here!
2930 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Check in
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
Apia-
Mike (Pieguy555)
Will (SurvivorFan37)
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
I'm glad I had two challenges ready for today cause it doesn't look like we're going to have many people showing up
2930 days 13 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
hey
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
-Apia-
Mike (Pieguy555)
Stuart (ClassicCaz5)
Will (SurvivorFan37)
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
Come on in guys! This challenge is simple in concept but does require a little bit of effort.

You will be looking at a Japanese soroban (which is basically their version of an abacus) and you will have to figure out what number each one is showing. The soroban is a 3 digit number although it may not be in order. It's not too difficult to figure out, just use the internet to help you.

Once you figure out the numbers, INSERT THEM INTO THIS URL WHERE THE X's ARE (capital X's need to be filled in)
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=1X0cf7XX7c8e

The 3 digit number that you get from the soroban should replace the X's in that link. The only problem is that the numbers will not be in order so you have to figure out where each number goes. (none of the numbers will be repeated).

Once you get the correct link, it should bring you to a jigsaw puzzle that you will need to solve. First person to post a screenshot of their solved jigsaw puzzle in this thread wins immunity and will have a 1 in 10 shot at winning this game

You can begin the challenge as soon I post the soroban.

Any questions?
2930 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
"the url is not valid"
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
yeah those X's in the link need to be replaced by numbers. You will get those numbers from the sorobans that I post.
2930 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ohhhh ok i got it
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
Stuart & Mike you guys understand?
2930 days 13 hours ago
ClassiCaz5
Ya
2930 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
Yes
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
the numbers from the sorobans may or may not be in the correct order either.
2930 days 13 hours ago
Survivor8
Alrighty, let's begin. Anyone who is late can play, but they will be behind.
Next post will be the sorobans!

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!