This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Sign Ups

4934 days ago
soccerguy0428
All 36 are playing right now and tomo when the DC comes, I will eliminate all of those who did not do the challenge and those who did not score over 100 points.

So far I have 8 scores over 100 and 2 scores under. I hope at least 24 people do this since the turnouts for signing up were so high :/
4934 days ago
Robbster1313
Ilyyyy
4933 days 16 hours ago
HaiImJake
Soccer your game choice was too hardd it took me like 20 minutes to get my score over 100 lol
4933 days 9 hours ago
soccerguy0428
Im guessing that this group game is not going to happen. A simple challenge and I only have 12 people who have pmed me about it. I still need at least 12 more to start this game and people only have about 9 more hours to do this
4933 days 9 hours ago
soccerguy0428
If you want, get your friends to do the challenge and pm me about it and I will add them.

List of people who have completed the challenge:

RShowFan
Bully
Sass
Robbster
Hinata
Vikejk
Jake
Yankee
Spiked
GD
JB
Qwert
4933 days 8 hours ago
Brandolicious
ill do the challenge soon!
4933 days 1 hour ago
soccerguy0428
Alright im guessing this is not going to work out :/ Only got 14 responses total. I mean still an hour and 15 mins but really out of the 36 people that applied, obviously not a lot of you are that interested then.
4933 days ago
bulldoggy559
i think you should take in all the people that played, and then randomly pick the rest and give the people who did the challenge some kind of extra prize. I'll admit when i saw we had to do a challenge to get in i sighed ALOT... i think people want to do it but dont want to have to go above and beyond to play a group game... idk just a thought people are lazy
4933 days ago
soccerguy0428
Yeah but this group game is going to be about being involved. You have to bet on the three challenges each round, do the three challenges, send in noms, and then vote. So one simple challenge was not a lot to ask for at all.
4933 days ago
rachealgirl246
i want in if its not to late
4932 days 23 hours ago
bulldoggy559
wait so.... we have to do three challenges each week??
4932 days 23 hours ago
bulldoggy559
episode/day/week you know what i mean
4932 days 22 hours ago
tinydancer
TINYDANCER <3
4932 days 21 hours ago
Robbster1313
Steve Honestly I love you, you're a sweet heart. You know Im active in your group games and they're awesome. Such a cutie! <3
4932 days 16 hours ago
Brandolicious
i havent been able to play the game, but I would love to play the hunger games!
peeta ftw!!

open group

The H.U.N.G.E.R. Games

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!