This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Who SHOULD be in Allstars and why?

Topic » Who SHOULD be in Allstars and..

5069 days 3 hours ago
Pepper
EnragedBeauty, cheznahuf, BigBrotherFanGirl09- The 3 Newbie Stars winners, I want to see the 3 of them duke it out. (agree with this)

emmaleigh vs biodork (obviously)

noelsarah and andychuck are also a definitely must have!
5069 days 3 hours ago
Emmaleigh
Also, I think a list should be composed of multi finalists cuz i think they are getting overlooked
Like knixuk is a brilliant stars player but kinda unknown lol
there are others that fall in his category
5069 days 2 hours ago
JJJJ
How can it be called all stars without me? ;) Jk.
5068 days 15 hours ago
karim
i think i should be cuz i bring sexyness 2 da game ;)
5068 days 7 hours ago
5651Omar
FIONA89, i think its pretty obvious on why she should
5068 days 6 hours ago
Chels05
The Cos Brothers, surely the greatest stars game ever when 2 brothers went un nommed together? I don't think anyone else has done that.

Also both each made another final, Cos un nommed, and 2cool un nommed till 4th place on cos' account. 

Neither are winners before, but thats cause they don't suck up to others (atleast some of the reason, DONT TELL THEM OTHERWISE)
5068 days 3 hours ago
Genevere
"Also, I think a list should be composed of multi finalists cuz i think they are getting overlooked
Like knixuk is a brilliant stars player but kinda unknown lol"

If you make it to the finals multiple times but never win it's not because you have bad luck it's because you have a bad strategy! I'm not trying to call anyone out on this but being a good stars player means making finals, being great means you actually win when you get there.

I hope that this goes further than a vote only. There are a lot of good players that don't feel the need to prove themselves over and over and step to the side to let others play.
Also, popular vote will put in popular people. If those people obviously align themselves with each other this game will be a bust before it starts.
5068 days 2 hours ago
knixuk
Genervere --- i did win!
5068 days 2 hours ago
Genevere
Sorry! The second paragraph was towards you not the first.
5068 days 2 hours ago
Genevere
REPOST

"Also, I think a list should be composed of multi finalists cuz i think they are getting overlooked"
If you make it to the finals multiple times but never win it's not because you have bad luck it's because you have a bad strategy! I'm not trying to call anyone out on this but being a good stars player means making finals, being great means you actually win when you get there.

"Like knixuk is a brilliant stars player but kinda unknown lol"
I hope that this goes further than a vote only. There are a lot of good players that don't feel the need to prove themselves over and over and step to the side to let others play.

Also, popular vote will put in popular people. If those people obviously align themselves with each other this game will be a bust before it starts.
5068 days ago
Fiona89
I totally agree that the numbers of votes should be taken into consideration.
5068 days ago
Fiona89
Also I hope u pick me because
I was so rubbish at stars before as u can tell from my 8, 8, 7, 6, 16 record...then i somehow improved. I've made finals unnommed and I think I'm an underdog in this. I know u hate me randomize but please consider me :P
5068 days ago
Fiona89
And bear in mind that I'm hated. Maybe that will make the game more interesting? I'm not gonna get banned and I am gonna try my hardest. I have nothing to rely on, being hated, so please let me in randomize!
5067 days 23 hours ago
andychuck08
Fandomize just look at me stars record plz ily and want you to love me back plz
5067 days 23 hours ago
corey1
I am sorry but i am THE ALLSTAR of stars. I have 3 stars finals unnomed. If i am not mistaken that is the most anyone person has made the finals unnomed. Maybe emmaleigh but no one else.

open group

All Stars Voting Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!