This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TBB4 Applications

Topic » TBB4 Applications

5044 days 1 hour ago
Jubbzy
To apply for this game, post below with your

Username:
Colour Level:
Time Zone:
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks?
What would you do with the 50T$ prize?
Why should you be given the change to have your big break?
5044 days 1 hour ago
Sizzle_xD
SHET!

Sizzle_xD
Brown.
CST.
Definitely, I suck at most of these games anyway.
I would bet some of it to try and double those tee dollars and try to work my way to black and maybe stars, if I didn't make it in newb stars!
I should be given the change to have my big break because I have been here a year and I still don't have black. I may be a bitch to some people but sometimes that's the only way to get places. I think I deserve it as well because Stars might be a good game for me to play, that I could hopefully excel in.
5044 days 1 hour ago
mike56
mike56
orange
pac
buy  light green
i would like to be more known
5044 days 1 hour ago
whatman33
Username:Whatman33
Colour Level:Bluee
Time Zone:Est
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks?:my Record suckes so being away from getting my ass kicked in games would be a vac :)
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? Save For ah shop :|
Why should you be given the change to have your big break? I feel like tengaged hasn't Seen the real Devin and needs to see all the things im Capiable of doing. :)
5044 days 1 hour ago
Tayvi
Username: Tayvi
Colour Level: Blue
Time Zone: EST
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks? Yer
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? Rape it
Why should you be given the change to have your big break? Because I can push it like a dope bitch
5044 days 1 hour ago
5651Omar
5651Omar
Light Green
Pacific Time
Yes i can
Probably level up.
B/c i really wanna be know on tengaged! I have been waiting for this ever since i played my first ever game. Please just gimme a chance!
5044 days 1 hour ago
5651Omar
(PST)
5044 days 1 hour ago
tommyboy500
Username:tommyboy500
Colour Level:black
Time Zone:pacific but i can be on whenever
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks?yes :D
What would you do with the 50T$ prize?bet it to hopefully increase it then bet it again XD
Why should you be given the change to have your big break?because ive been here for over a year and ive tried as hard as i could to make stars but the color levels kept increasing and now that im black theres still not a big chance i can make it since theres alot and i dont have money
5044 days 1 hour ago
Darthemery
Username: darthemery
Colour Level: purple
Time Zone: est
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks? yes
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? save it up for the next color level
Why should you be given the change to have your big break? Because my game record sucks and i would love a chance to get into stars because i think i have the skill to outsmart all the other noobs.
5044 days 1 hour ago
hello555
Username:hello555
Colour Level:orange
Time Zone:any (gtm)
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks?yes
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? i would buy u a gift or buy me something
Why should you be given the change to have your big break?because it dosent matter your color levle we should all be treated the same  bye xxx
5044 days 1 hour ago
SweetBlossomrose1
Username:SweetBlossomrose1
Colour Level:light green
Time Zone:est
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks?yes
What would you do with the 50T$ prize?i would add the money to my collection of the next
Why should you be given the change to have your big break?im not the best in games but i have a heart like a bull and i am friendly and  i am intellegent
5044 days 1 hour ago
BradenBB11
Username: BradenBB11
Colour Level: brown
Time Zone: PST
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks? yeah sure why not
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? cry and give it to the homeless aka use it to buy black
Why should you be given the change to have your big break? Cause I'm brown but not respected on this site and I have horrible luck in games but IM PUMPED FOR THIS!
5044 days 1 hour ago
CoolblueP123
Username: CoolblueP123
Colour: Blue
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks? Yes, I've done it before.
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? Try and get a gift for the person I owe it to as well as use it on bets.
Why should you be given the chance to have your big break? I would love to have my big break because it would bring some more excitement to my Tengaged "life". I'm pretty unknown and getting my big break would make me more known to other players.
5044 days 1 hour ago
IFlyAboveAllMyHaters
Username: IFlyAboveAllMyHaters
Colour Level: Orange
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks? Yes Sir :)
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? I don't even know, but I could sure use the T haha
Why should you be given the change to have your big break? I feel like although I've only played 9 games, I have 68 karma which shows that I have potential. This is a great opportunity to prove my worth.
5044 days 1 hour ago
Tataki13
Username: Tataki13
Colour Level: Blue
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks? I've done it before, I can do it again. ^_^
What would you do with the 50T$ prize? Either blow it all on The Duel or save it for Purple, I'm not sure which.
Why should you be given the chance to have your big break? I'm a pretty nice guy, but due to constantly being put against inactives I'm regularly voted out. I'd like to get my big chance in a game where I won't go just cos others are too lazy to do any of their own work.
5044 days 1 hour ago
PaRtYAnImAl
Username:partyanimal
Colour Level:yellow
Time Zone:pacific
Would you cope with not being able to join a game for up to 2 weeks?yes for sure!
What would you do with the 50T$ prize?buy some color levels so i dont have to stick with yellow :)
Why should you be given the change to have your big break? I deserve a big break becsause i am a real strategic player and after i havent been activve at all in my first couple castin games i have been given a repuation of not so good of a player and i want to change it!!

open group

The Big Break 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!