This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TBB4: Day Nine

Topic » TBB4: Day Nine

5049 days ago
Jubbzy
REWARD CHALLENGE:

Contestants, 10 keys have been posted in the first blogs of 10 Stars winners.

Each key is worth 1 token.

When you find a key, post the key number and the Stars winner in this thread.
5049 days ago
DanielKing
Key 10 WillyEx
5049 days ago
jakel0vespicklerr
LOVES DRAMA
5049 days ago
Jennifer101
Key 3 - Daisy
5049 days ago
Jennifer101
Key 8 - knixuk
5049 days ago
DanielKing
Key 1- BigBrotherFanGirl09
5049 days ago
jakel0vespicklerr
KEY FOUR - ESSEXGIRL
5049 days ago
Viola
I DROP OUT!

Im not gonna stay somewhere where people hate you for no apparent reason.

Jake: Your an awesome person i hope we can still be friends your most likely going to win dis soo ya congratz im giving you a nice little advantage and i was honest to you but when you said you were going to nom me in F5 then i had to think fo myself. I still would like to be friends and good luck in stars boo <33. Your gonna be  a huge star one day and ya betta thank me for it ;).
P.S Please dont spam me out :/

Daniel: Uhmm we had a rough start after the duel but we made up and hopefully are cool and can understand its a game.

Jen: I know you probz hate me and you have a reason but i hope we can still be friends and still talk. :) Good luck babe

Darth and Christian: All i have to say is good luck.

mack: <3 Hey i loved talking to you and hopefully we can be friends outside dis drama filled house

Corey: Im shocked that you made it so far un-nommed you have been playing the game so well going this far <3 :).

iFly: good luck babe <3.

And mah love <3

Kels: <3
Gurl i fucking love you :)!! ^^
your gonna be a huge star and deserve it as much as jake for being such a fierce competitor. I loved talking to you on skype <3
You/Jake need to win i like both of you so much it was hard picking between you. Kels we were in a group game and you came to me when it first started so i went with you even tho i went with jake a couple times but i never nominated you during this whole time. Your going to be a huge star and i lovvvee talking to you. Hopefully we can be in another group game and be da best of allies <3. Im rooting for you to win dis shit <3.
Also jake.

Ive made it this far un-nominated and no one has really nominated and to be clear you should have cuzz i think i could have been close to wining this :) but my time was almost up. I want my 10 T in cash jubbzy ;) i got 2 tokens n im not gonna let them go to waste.

I am going to be a huge star one day and this isnt the last time your going to be hearing from me ;).

P.S Kels add meh ;)
Jake add meh ;D i love you both a lot it was hard to choose.

P.P.S Good luck to the new victim taking my spot theyre going to need it in this drama filled place.

I LOVE YOU ALL

and hope for no hard feelings :)
5049 days ago
Jennifer101
.....Wow..
5049 days ago
Darthemery
this is hard ;(
5049 days ago
DanielKing
Key Six- Josh742
5049 days ago
jakel0vespicklerr
lols
5049 days ago
DanielKing
Key Two- Crystall
lol bye viola?
5048 days 23 hours ago
coreypanda
holy crap. bye... :(

open group

The Big Break 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!