This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TBB4: Day Ten

Topic » TBB4: Day Ten

5017 days 14 hours ago
princesskk
*Sips on cocktail in hot tub at Holder's and giggles at drama*

I honestly don't have true conflict with anyone in here, whether we're on the same side or not. Don't be the exception to that by trying to start drama with me, Christian when you just got here and quite honestly don't know wtf is going on. Kty.
5017 days 11 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
Yeah after this game I wont have any problems.. as I told Princesskk I love her and think she's a great girl. We are just on opposite sides and I would def saved her if she made it in stars. Same with Corey..

However, Darthemery would NEVER make it so dont worry about him LOL he is kinda slow LOL

LOVES IT
5017 days 11 hours ago
Darthemery
However, Darthemery would NEVER make it so dont worry about him LOL he is kinda slow LOL

Orly thats why im hoh and ur nommed  XD
5017 days 10 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
I mean win this game or win stars. Trust me buddy. :)
5017 days 10 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
I am fine if evicted, but I will make 100% sure you don't win lols.
5017 days 10 hours ago
Darthemery
I know i won't win stars? I could win this game (: and u spammed random noobs to save u posh and how are u gonna make sure i don't win ?
5017 days 10 hours ago
jakel0vespicklerr
good luck girl
5017 days 3 hours ago
coreypanda
The majority of the people in the poll box are not noobs...
5017 days ago
jakel0vespicklerr
Thank you Corey! :) Most of them are black or high color levels. They are my friends on skype... or friends I talk to on a regular basis. I don't "spam" I tell them I will need help in this game a lot and most of them message me first and tell me they save me.

And thank you DarthEmery for messaging Adam, because he told me everything you said about me "spamming" so did a few others. Adam actually watches this game :)

And loves ya Corey! :]

open group

The Big Break 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!