This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Malawi Discussion

Topic » Malawi Discussion

3587 days 5 hours ago
mattkwon1
I have no idea what happened the entire season since I've only seen it since f4 someone update me :o
3587 days 5 hours ago
Leli14
Well I did say I could be wrong.

I'm guessing people were anti-Moose in Ponderosa. I'm really not a fan of those Ponderosas. It can completely ruin a person's chances of winning, and I also think that the reason people were so mean to Luscious last season was because they'd all been talking in Ponderosa about how much they hated her.

Jeff Probst even stated that if possible CBS Survivor would probably have jurors at separate locations, so they couldn't talk and affect each other's decisions.
3587 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphage
YESSSS MAX I KNEW YOU'D MAKE FINALS

Now win so I'll have won fan interaction game thing twice haha
3587 days 3 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The sweepstakes are rigged for Chris :(
He always wins </3
Shame he can never win the actual game though x
3587 days 2 hours ago
BbLover95
MMAjunkieX
^^^ who are you?

I'm an newish/unknown group gamer. I joined a few months ago but had to leave a few times.  I played in Wangifolds game twice!!!

Because I'm still new some people view me as a multi (I am not!) So I am looking to play some more and make a name for myself!
3585 days 16 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Thanks VL for the support!
3585 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
You guys just made me laugh reading all of this. For the record I was never trying to play villain role. Hope you all aren't too mad that I won!
3585 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
ice is probably gonna hate this season lol
3585 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Ice and mini probably. But Ice, nice job on those picks. Pretty accurate except for Julia.
3585 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
@Max I hated you in the season, I have no problems outside of it.
3585 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Mini, I'm glad to hear that cause it is just a game. And I agree with you in that I said some somewhat stupid stuff. It makes some sense in my mind, but oh well, I won anyways, lol
3585 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
Yup, congrats!
3585 days 15 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Thank you!
3585 days 15 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I just hated how you played, I thought you deserved 6th instead of the placement you got.
3585 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Thank you for all the support VL it's been a blast :)

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!