This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Macedonia Discussion

Topic » Macedonia Discussion

3307 days 14 hours ago
Michael31
42 days 23 hours agomanalord
Who's your early pick to win?
- Michael31. Dude is an amazing player and people always underesitame him which is DUMB AS FUCK!

Ily sorry for making you look stupid
3307 days 7 hours ago
Timster
I'm in shock. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS. I didn't expect that much support. I'm sorry if I let anyone down.

LMAO I didn't even know the viewers lounge was gonna be active cause it hasn't really been active recently but it turned into a Suitman VL.

TYTYTYTYTYTYTY so much to each and everyone of you that rooted for me/showed support. It makes up for my horrible placements i get every time. Y'all are all amazing. But I can't believe people thought i'd be a first boot. Come on.. am I that bad? smh
3307 days 7 hours ago
Timster
Also I LOVED the activity in this VL. It was amazing, I kinda want to get back into VL and attempting to follow the game.

Ugh the Bingo series in the best. f*ck suitman and all the other wannabes.

TY AGAIN EVERYONE < 3. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.
3307 days 7 hours ago
Timster
I'm a bit disappointed i didn't make it far enough to where Bingo writes his summary on the individual game of each person left :\. I wanted to see what he thought of me being utr for so long until I found out I was going home. lmao
3307 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
ShadowBaller000
Its sad cause I like theeclipse and he seems like a good group game player but this game I can fully understand why people are saying hes Sahmos sheep

What happened once Sahmo left? Eclipse made arguably the worst 2 moves in the game

-----------------

He mailed me asking me what he should do for both of these and then ignored what I told him both times. I think he wanted to prove that he's not my sheep by defying me. Poor Joe. He really is a great player, that was just a bad endgame ;-;
3307 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Copenhagen
LOVE the fact that sahmosean lost by a mere 2 forgotten numbers in Coles name.

FUCK YOU CHRIS
3307 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Timster
I'm a bit disappointed i didn't make it far enough to where Bingo writes his summary on the individual game of each person left :\. I wanted to see what he thought of me being utr for so long until I found out I was going home. lmao
--
Timmy, ours would of been pretty similar tbh, he said he was glad I ditched the quiet side :P
3306 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Ice so wished you would of won
3305 days 20 hours ago
Blondelle
I wanted to do so well in this season, I just had 2 unlucky,busy days in real life and it cost me the game which sucks :(

lol hopefully i return for a Third Chances season
3305 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
The cast is looking better than I expected for season 39. Excited to watch it... hopefully I get a sweepstakes pick for once.
3305 days 19 hours ago
sahmosean
Blondelle shouldn't have been voted out, I'm mad at me for that
3305 days 16 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I know! I was sad that Natasha was the second to go... Hopefully she gets another chance because she's very enjoyable to watch!! :-)
3305 days 12 hours ago
Timster
It suprises me some of those big names haven't played bingo's yet. Everytime Bingo does a noob season I expect a bunch of random yellow levels lol
3304 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
i am shocked to honestly and i mean i am sorta new, and it took me forever to play in this series the first time. a lot of really good applicants for next season.

can't wait to watch :)
3304 days 18 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
@timster
:-(

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!