This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

4817 days 2 hours ago
titan24maniac
It all comes down to this...you must vote either DarkTyphoon23 or Owee13 to win! This is a smaller version of the Ozzy/Yul conundrum in Cook Islands, perhaps. Strategy vs. physical prowess, though it is more complex with that. Who will win? Jury, I encourage to thoroughly examine what happened and take the time to make a rational decision on who deserves to be the Sole Survivor.

You have until Wednesday at 9 PM EST to submit your vote, and up until the you can question the Survivors as much as you want. Survivors, please do not ignore any question. I may shoot some at you as well.

Before you start asking, I would like the two finalists to write an opening statement.
4817 days 1 hour ago
hwest14
okay umm....... tell me why i should vote for either of you?
you both voted me off.
4817 days 1 hour ago
owee13
So, i clearly was not the most well liked player to a fair half to 3/4s of the jury. I was not the best in the challenges... But i think its fair to say that i made up for that in my strategic game. I controlled the votes thru a simple skype chat. I said who we should vote... and that person left. It was nothing personal, but somebody needed to do it  *Shrugs* without that chat that was put together, i would not be standing here today, and my alliance would not be in the top 6 right now. I flew under the radar as far as i could premerge, but as time went on that grew impossible. I found 2 idols, and had full control over the 3rd one, which i later gave to thekid, to make sure he could make jury so i could have majority. *loves lemon.*

I played my best. thats all i could ask for. I took advantage of the cast, and ran with it. I knew i would have been thought of as a threat from the start as i was, but i over came that, and am sitting here today.

As i said earlier, if i get 2nd, knowing i played the game to my full ability, and put my all into it from the start, i am very, very proud of myself :')

You can be upset with the fact that i played a part in getting you eliminated, but please, when you cast your vote, vote for who you think deserves to win the game, and played the best one. If that is dark... Then that is fine by me, but i firmly believe i deserve to walk away with the title.

Gl dark, and grats to the jury for making it here, and gl with your decision :)
4817 days 1 hour ago
owee13
Houston, i voted you off because it was clear that tgm played a HUGE part in me getting there, while you just voted and left, and did not participate in the challenges. You know i love you. We took you as far as possible, and 4th is for sure an achievement :)
4817 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
My Opening Statement:

My trip to the final two was not very easy. After the merge, I didn't have the numbers on my side and I felt that I couldn't convince anyone of Owee's alliance to vote with the minority alliance, AKA with me. After my alliance was wiped out, all I could do was just win immunities to stay in the game. I wish that my strategic game was more elaborate, but I didn't have the numbers with me. Pretty much, my strategic game consisted of blindsiding everyone when I convinced people to vote off Lemon because I knew she would work with Owee and Codi after the merge, and blindsiding Minsi and voting along with Owee and Codi. But, I do feel that I deserve to win this game because I worked hard, really didn't have anyone to work with after the final 6, but yet I still made it to the finals with Owee, a deserving player. I also played a good social game, something that's often overlooked. I never really stepped on anyone's toes. And remember, we're playing for a gift, so remember that I need a gift too x)

Thanks and I hope that the jury votes for me :) Good luck Owee! <3
4817 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
Hwest, I voted you off because you didn't really participate in the challenges as much as Owee and TGM. I'm sorry that I voted you off, but I felt that I should take those that are more deserving.
4817 days 1 hour ago
owee13
Oh and erm i dont want a gift. if i win, please give dark the gift. he needs it more (sun)
4817 days 1 hour ago
hwest14
ermm nty
not a good enough answer dark

owee, nice answer. i completely understand babe :)

so umm...how do you think you were better then your opponent?
4817 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
I'm sorry that you feel that way Houston :/
Btw, who's that question for?
4817 days 1 hour ago
titan24maniac
Just make it for both of you
4817 days 1 hour ago
lemonface
hi owee ily
4817 days 1 hour ago
owee13
Dark and i have played completely opposite games. Dark played AMAZINGLY physically... And i believe i played amazingly strategically. Which is why im sitting here today. So the reason i believe im better than my opponent is because of my strategic game... I am not campaigning against him, however.
4817 days 1 hour ago
owee13
lemon<3 ily
4817 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
Alright.

I feel that I played a better social game and a more physical game. I never pissed off anyone too bad and I won 7 immunities to get me here. You might think that I don't deserve it, but I feel that if you're in the final 7 with a 6 man alliance that have previous relationships that you're not a part of, you just have to win immunities. And if I didn't, I would be out.
4817 days 1 hour ago
BBlover96
ummmm after all the days leading up to this, EASIEST VOTE EVER!!!!!
4817 days 1 hour ago
DarkTyphoon23
What do you mean BB?

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!