This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Thoughts

Topic » Final Thoughts

4825 days 2 hours ago
Peetah32
Peetah32's Confessional:
Placing 10th
This was a great game.  Better than any other survivor group game than i have played in so great job!  I was playing strategical the whole game and for the most part was in control up until merge.  I made a couple of bad decisions like evicting nick instead of owee.  This caused owee to play idol next tribal and getting taylor out of the game, who was a close ally.  Also i called out owee a little too much haha.  Even though I was right, I put myself on the chopping block and I was voted out.  I tried my best to persuade two people to evict Owee as i knew Owee was going to the finals and was going to win.  Well, I was right haha. Congrats Owee, i told you I would vote you if you made finals, and i did.  Great Game!
4825 days 2 hours ago
Peetah32
oh and btw, you shouldn't have taken Owee. if you took goodman, i would have voted for you darktyphoon:/
4825 days 2 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Fuu... lol.
But I did make a promise to Owee saying that I would take him and I was fine with the result. :)

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!