This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Sahara Application Form!

Topic » Survivor: Sahara Application..

4790 days 1 hour ago
snowflake3
snowflake3
157?
Black
Parvati because she knew how to minipulate people into trusting her and keeping her to the end
Soccer, swimming, volleyball, loves ganging out with friends and going to the movies. LUVZ summer
Manipulative and smart. Stay quiet and don't be too noticable. Play a good social game, but don't make it too obvious. Stick with a few people who you know you can trust, and ones that depend on you. And don't get stuck with a 6 person alliance unless ur at the top of it.
Brain because it's more of a strategic game, and having brawn can make you a threat
mostly 4 pmEST to 1 am EST. But on weekends and breaks I'm free all day
4790 days ago
BOBROCKS333
Name (that you want to be called): Jacob
Games Played: 121?
Color Level: Black
Your favorite survivor and why (briefly): Sandra because she is just so hillarious and she obviously knows how to play the game and she shows that anyone can win.
Your hobbies and interests in real life: Swimming, hanging out with friends, talking, anything fun, pretty much anything actually.
The ideal survivor player, in your opinion: One that everyone gets along with that just becomes friends with everyone and can make it to the end without any problems, while winning some challenges along the way so they can be a strong social and physical player.
Which is more important to a Survivor player--brain or brawn, and why?: Brain because the strategists are always the ones able to make the moves and get to the end, while the people with brawn are usually just used until merge then voted out because they are seen as threats.
Times that work best for you (in EST): 5 PM EST-8 PM EST on weekdays are the best, and anytime on weekends.
4790 days ago
sandman43
Ben
Orange
James, because he started his games as all brawn, no brains. But, he quickly evolved into a major competitor and strategist.
4790 days ago
sandman43
(cont.)
I enjoy bowling, golfing, camping, fishing, and playing video games.
The ideal survivor player is someone who can make the right moves at the right times, kick ass in challenges, and align himself/herself with the right people to get to the end
At the beginning, it's better to pick brawn so ur tribe knows u can help them out in challenges. Once u hit merge (if u hit merge) then u can start making moves and showing more brain.
5-9 pm EST on weekdays, I'm injured rite now, so I'm free on most weekends. I'm basically bedbound on weekends

Thank you! =D
4790 days ago
Schmidty
Zach
yellow
Rupert friend
tengaged watching tv
friendy and cutthroat anytime
brains outwit outplay outlast
all day pretty much
4789 days 23 hours ago
sash1234
Name (that you want to be called):sash
Games Played:38
Color Level:orange
Your favorite survivor and why (briefly):ozzy because hes strong and a surfer
Your hobbies and interests in real life:skating surfing
The ideal survivor player, in your opinion:strong and social
Which is more important to a Survivor player--brain or brawn, and why?:brain cuz the smarter u r the longer u might stay
Times that work best for you (in EST):6:45am to 7:30am or 4:00 pm to 8:00pm

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!