This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor: Sahara

Topic » Welcome to Survivor: Sahara

4789 days ago
titan24maniac
The field of 22 is set and we're ready to begin! Before we start, make sure you refresh yourself on the rules and regulations of the game, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Now, shall we announce the tribes?
4789 days ago
BOBROCKS333
hi :D
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
By the way, say here if you are, in fact, here. I'm curious to see who is here for this, and I may ask you some questions.
4789 days ago
BOBROCKS333
oh here
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
I got you, Bob. Haha
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
Well, I know a couple saw the other thread, but let's begin.

First, congratulations to the people with the top 2 placements in the poll! With over 30% of the vote, Dansterdan is the first contestant to get back in the game! She clearly demonstrated that she wants to be here and is ready to play!
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
The second player to re-enter the game is...GHunt! Entering his first group game, GHunt appears ready to be an active, strong player! Let's give both of them a hand for earning their way into the game.
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
Anyone, anyone? Buehler?
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
Well, it looks like everyone is gone. But now, the moment you've all been waiting for...it is time to announce your tribes!
4789 days ago
BOBROCKS333
yay for tribes :D
4789 days ago
GHunt
i am here!
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
To begin Sahara, you will be divided into 2 tribes of 11. Both of these tribes are two of the strongest Non-AllStars tribes that I've ever seen...
4789 days ago
titan24maniac
The two tribes are named after two fiercely named Saharan animals...
4789 days ago
GHunt
oh wow, no pressure XP
4789 days ago
GHunt
oh thats the tribe i'm against!
4789 days ago
GHunt
go deathstalkers!

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!