This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #2

Topic » Tribal Immunity #2

4799 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Is called "Survivor Math", it's one of my favorites and also one of the hardest challenges of the season. In fact, you might see it pop up again later, if you make it far enough...

I actually need to know exactly who is here for this one. This challenge will start at 7:45 PM EST. Tribe leaders--you must compile a list of all the people who are able to play in this challenge by 7:35 PM EST. I need EXACT numbers, and they cannot drop out of the challenge if they commit.
4799 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Strike that, everyone will be playing for their tribes. Hyrax will sit out one player, who they will name before the challenge. This challenge could be done fairly quickly, but if people aren't here, it will only take longer. And it WILL be a race, so encourage your players to be online!
4799 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
In addition, check-in will start at 7:35.

The order of players for this challenge MUST be set by tribe leaders by 7:35 PM, and that order is final.
4798 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
i will be here hopefully
4798 days 20 hours ago
titan24maniac
If you can't make it right away, you might want to let your tribe leader know. The sooner you can be here, the better, though--as long as your tribemates perform admirably
4798 days 12 hours ago
titan24maniac
I'm a bit busy leading up to the challenge, so I'm going to post the rules now:

This game, called "Survivor Math" is related to Survivor knowledge but covers some miscellaneous other subjects as well. Essentially, you will receive a "problem" that will have a bunch of parts to it. EACH PART, SEGMENTED BY A DASH, REPRESENTS A NEW PART OF THE PROBLEM. Proceed through the problem SEQUENTIALLY--that means, don't use PEMDAS for the whole problem. It goes in order. For example, it may look like this:

-Add one
-Multiply by 2
-Divide by 3

Do those IN ORDER, don't start with multiplication. Pretend that the dashes are like a list. People were very confused about this last season.

Anyway, once you solve the problem (which you will receive through mail), answer to me via mail and I will tell you if it is right or wrong. I won't explain why it's wrong if it's wrong, just trust me that I've checked them and that the answers are correct. These will be challenging (some more than others) and you will need to use online resources and a calculator.

The other aspect of the challenge--everyone will have to complete one of the 10 problems. Each tribe leader has sent me an order that their tribe will go in--I will mail only one problem at a time, and I will not mail the next one out until that person has completed their section. It is a race, and this challenge can take a little while or the entire night. All of your players must complete their section of the challenge to win, so I hope the leaders chose the order right based on who can be on for a while...

One last thing: when you finish a section and get it approved as correct, MAKE SURE you mail your final answer to your group leader (MMMMM or Spinner). The group leader must add the final total of the problem answers for the challenge to be complete. The first leader to send me that answer wins immunity!

I know that's complex...any questions before we start in 15 minutes? Remember, you can check in at 7:45
4798 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Nope, no questions.
4798 days 12 hours ago
Piddu
here!
4798 days 12 hours ago
GHunt
no Q's, i'm excited
4798 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
here
4798 days 12 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
^mine was 7:35 on the dot again lol
4798 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
here
4798 days 12 hours ago
Insanity17
here
4798 days 12 hours ago
MMMMM
he has to say check in first.
4798 days 12 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
according to my clock you were at 7:34 MMA :P
4798 days 12 hours ago
snowflake3
here

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!