This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #5

Topic » Tribal Immunity #5

4760 days 1 hour ago
Piddu
i deleted the first screenie and reposted the same screenie above this becaue the first one had my desktop on it and i dont want people to see that or report it for anything lol
4760 days 1 hour ago
titan24maniac
Ok. I'm going to tally the results now!
4760 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
no wait!!
4760 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
Im doing it live. please wait like 10 mins.
4760 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
here, tried my best
it's an awesome game :)
http://i52.tinypic.com/9ripnk.jpg
4760 days 1 hour ago
titan24maniac
Well, my parents are being bitchy so I have to go to sleep before giving the final tally. I will wake up in the morning and reveal who has won! Please check back tomorrow to see if your tribe is at tribal! I'll also send out a message. Regardless, votes will be due at 9:00 PM EST tomorrow night.
4760 days 1 hour ago
GabCo
http://tinypic.com/r/10cn4eg/7
heres mine
i did really bad for me
4759 days 14 hours ago
titan24maniac
ALRIGHT...I have to head off to a funeral, so there will be no dramatic vote reading...but...

Hyrax (thanks to MMMMM's incredible score) and Firefinch win immunity!!!!

Deathstalker, this will be your first tribal since the split, and Silverbill will be heading to tribal for the second time
4759 days 9 hours ago
Insanity17
"You will screenshot your score to me by 10:30 PM EST"

I'm pretty sure MMMMM submitted a screenshot a half-hour after the said time, so his score shouldn't count.
4759 days 8 hours ago
MMMMM
insanity, you are completely right. I did post it after 10:30

altough the incredible host (titan) couldnt tally the votes that night an let us extra time.

I think gabco also posted his score after me ;)
4759 days 8 hours ago
titan24maniac
I understand Insanity, but I decided to give a little leeway considering that this was the first challenge in ages. Additionally, he actually got online 10 minutes before that. I figured that giving him 10 minutes to do the challenge when the rest of you had 2 hours was fair since he was late.

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!