This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Oasis)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Oasis)

4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
If you weren't aware, your tribe name is now Oasis based on the poll.

So, Oasis members, please say "here" when you are here and I will ask you questions!
4760 days 18 hours ago
woahcourtney
here (:
4760 days 18 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
dun dun dun
4760 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Here.
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Dark, you are going to be voted out tonight. How does that make you feel?
4760 days 18 hours ago
kimmal8
greetings
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Courtney--on the downside, you lost the challenge by just one question today. On the bright side, you got a clue to an idol. Which outcome do you think was better for you?
4760 days 18 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
That I needed to pack my bags, lose less confidence, and that you shouldn't be telling people, "HEY! You're being voted out!" :)
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Kimmal, what do you feel your standing is now that we are at the final 10? How confident are you that you can make it to the Final?
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Dark, in all seriousness, what is your advice as a returning vet to this game? (after that i'm ignoring you haha)
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
MMA--same question that I gave to Courtney
4760 days 18 hours ago
kimmal8
Um, im always on edge because nobody has really approached me for an alliance so im still open for negotiation, if anyone wants to pm me :)
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
By the way, your votes are all due by 10 PM EST tomorrow--I'll read them around then (I'm going to a Nationals game). There will be NO IMMUNITY CHALLENGE TOMORROW NIGHT...I think it will be on Wednesday at 9:30 PM EST again, but it might be at 9. We'll see.
4760 days 18 hours ago
woahcourtney
i mean, it sucks to lose by so little, but also having an idol clue puts me a bit closer to safety, so im not disappointed with the outcome.
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Kimmal--so is each round a struggle for you to survive at this point? Do you think being a bit of a floater gives you any edge in slipping through to the end?
4760 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Courtney--do you feel more or less secure after the last few votes?

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!