This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Oasis)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Oasis)

4714 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
I don't have time to ask you all questions tonight, have a lot of planning to do for my real life game of Survivor. Speaking of that, you can help me while you are pondering your vote with some ideas here http://www.tengaged.com/blog/titan24maniac/1406853/real-life-survivor-update

:)

Your votes will be due by 4 PM EST tomorrow DURING THE DAY. I should be on to read them then. Can you all do the next immunity challenge at 9 PM EST tomorrow night? It will be shorter.
4713 days 6 hours ago
woahcourtney
can we move immunity to like 9:30?
4713 days 5 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
i wonder what happened to austin...
4713 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
I had to run around getting things for my real survivor game tomorrow.

I'll read the votes in a moment. Our next challenge will not be until Sunday Night. Next week, you guys will have to be flexible with me...we have to get the game done next week because on Saturday, I'm leaving for Beach Week and don't know my availability during that week.
4712 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
will the votes ever be tallied... will anyone ever go home... stay tuned lol
4711 days 20 hours ago
titan24maniac
yes, tomorrow. not home still
4711 days 4 hours ago
kimmal8
hi
4711 days 4 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Titan read the votes... we have been at tribal council for 3 days... we are starving lol
4711 days 4 hours ago
Keitho44
*Bites nails*
4711 days 4 hours ago
woahcourtney
ready (:
4711 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
Lmao. I'll now read the votes.

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Nobody wishes to play a Hidden Immunity Idol?
4711 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
I have one self vote tonight, but they did tell me that they would be away (and also they were banned...haha)

Dansterdan-1
4711 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
Second vote...
MMMMM
4711 days 4 hours ago
woahcourtney
danster </3
4711 days 4 hours ago
titan24maniac
Third vote...
Bobrocks333

Bob-1
MMMMM-1
Dan-1
6 votes left
4711 days 4 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
ew a vote </3

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!