This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #5

Topic » Individual Immunity #5

4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Stay tuned guys...it may or may not have to be pushed back. I think I can do it, or modify the challenge to make it work.
4742 days 23 hours ago
GabCo
ok
hopefully i can do this
4742 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
are we still gonna do 2 challenges today?
4742 days 23 hours ago
GabCo
well i have to go eat dinner soon, so he better wait for me
4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
depends on who shows up. check in, guys
4742 days 23 hours ago
GabCo
here!
4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Since it looks like it's just the two of you tonight, I'm just going to make tonight's challenge one that is not live and I will make the vote due earlier than usual tomorrow so that hopefully we can get a lot done in the next few nights.
4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Or Bronc, if he checks in also.
4742 days 23 hours ago
GabCo
ok
4742 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
here
4742 days 23 hours ago
broncman789
here
4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
This challenge is going to be similar to the Robot Unicorn Challenge...it is not live, but being here now gives you an advantage.
4742 days 23 hours ago
GabCo
ok
4742 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
goody lol
4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Once again, you will have to screenshot your score to a game and send it to me by 1000 PM EST tonight. You only have one submission, so remember to save the screenshot of your highest score.

For this game, you must send the screenshot of your ENTIRE desktop with the tabs open, pages you are visiting, etc. I don't want you to simply find an image of scores or of youtube videos, because it is a very popular game.

The person with the highest score submission wins immunity...it's as simple as that.

Questions before I post the game?
4742 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
I'm sorry that this isn't one of my fun, creative, engaging challenges...but I want to get this done tonight, and I don't want to do a challenge with just 3 people here.

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!