This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #4

Topic » Individual Immunity #4

4724 days 9 hours ago
titan24maniac
Will take place at 10:15 PM EST...that's the earliest I can do. It won't take long. If you can't come, send me a vote and backup vote!
4724 days 9 hours ago
titan24maniac
Also I'm an idiot, it should be #6 or 7 or something. I'm just in a huge hurry
4724 days 9 hours ago
Keitho44
Damn, I wish it was 7 :/
4724 days 6 hours ago
woahcourtney
hi im here
4724 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
here
4724 days 6 hours ago
MMMMM
im here as well.
4724 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Titan isn't online though lol
4724 days 6 hours ago
MMMMM
ahaha thts the problem.
4724 days 6 hours ago
Keitho44
here...
4724 days 6 hours ago
MMMMM
k well im gonna leave. If this challenge starts and im not heere.. ill be pissed srsly
4724 days 6 hours ago
titan24maniac
Guys, I'll explain in a sec. Who is still here? you know i've been pretty close to the time limits as much as possible...and I explained to you a few weeks ago that I could only do so much, but I want to keep the game moving.
4724 days 6 hours ago
titan24maniac
MMMMM, why would you leave...sigh
4724 days 6 hours ago
Keitho44
Im here :)
4724 days 6 hours ago
woahcourtney
here
4724 days 6 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
here
4724 days 6 hours ago
titan24maniac
Especially since you only gave about 8 minutes for me to get there, and you KNOW if there's a significant issue I've let you guys know (if I couldn't make it entirely).

The issue today (I know, excuses, but I would give myself more time if I wasn't so damn busy) is that I got home at 10:10, and my dad arrived home at the same time...idk if you saw my blogs yesterday, but my dad left the house for about a day and a half, so he came home and wanted to talk to me...couldn't ignore that. I'm sorry about the delay, I just told you when I restarted this game that it would have to be accomodated by both you guys and myself as much as possible.

MMMMM, if there are people here, I am going to do the challenge. 10:24 is not enough of a waiting period.

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!