This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #18 (Oasis)

Topic » Tribal Council #18 (Oasis)

4706 days ago
MMAjunkieX
"That's quite a revelation. MMA, were you aware of this?"

no but it doesn't surprise me... they would have to be pretty dumb to take keitho to the end though
4706 days ago
titan24maniac
Keith, what were the indications of a f3 to you?
4706 days ago
titan24maniac
MMA, why do you think Keith is the biggest threat? Do the rest of you agree with this classification?
4706 days ago
Keitho44
I presumed that there would be a final 3, because I just have the hunch that there is going to be 1. I mean, that challenge there now was so tough, and I don't think it would have been that extreme had it not been to get yourself into the finals.
4706 days ago
MMAjunkieX
keitho played the game well and wasn't part of several of the votes that sent people home...

he would take the game vote and the sympathy vote= winning
4706 days ago
titan24maniac
I meant your final 3 deal. Courtney is saying she never knew about it--what made you think it was an alliance?
4706 days ago
woahcourtney
drama
4706 days ago
Keitho44
Sorry :P

Well, I talked to Kimmal a lot towards the end, and he told that MMA needed to go soon. We discussed how it would be me, him and Courtney until the end, and I felt pretty confident that they both wanted him out from what I was told.
4706 days ago
MMAjunkieX
"I presumed that there would be a final 3, because I just have the hunch that there is going to be 1. I mean, that challenge there now was so tough, and I don't think it would have been that extreme had it not been to get yourself into the finals."

agreed and the main reason why i'm not gonna ponder it anymore... ill just vote for keitho

if there was a final 2 i would tie the votes between kimmal and kietho tonight and hope kimmal went home so that me and court could fight against keitho to make the f2... but I think (PRAY) this is the last vote
4706 days ago
woahcourtney
i wasnt aware of an alliance
if im correct keitho tried to vote me out last tribal or the one before
4706 days ago
titan24maniac
I guess we'll see what happens.

Keith, I'm just waiting on your vote. I think it's time to submit.
4706 days ago
MMAjunkieX
"Well, I talked to Kimmal a lot towards the end, and he told that MMA needed to go soon. We discussed how it would be me, him and Courtney until the end, and I felt pretty confident that they both wanted him out from what I was told."

i have less of a chance to win then you would at the end keitho... and kimmal didn't even pay attention to the game half the time... so maybe he really did think you would be easier to beat
4706 days ago
kimmal8
o wow
4706 days ago
Keitho44
Well Courtney, my alliance members would not vote any differently that time, and it was the only thing I could do.
4706 days ago
titan24maniac
Any last pleas from the 3 of you?

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!