This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Tribute

Topic » Fallen Comrades Tribute

4717 days 22 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
no point i got 3rd if that is how your doing it
4717 days 22 hours ago
woahcourtney
im dedconfused
so theres one more tribal?
4717 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
So, that means there is one final immunity challenge...I love the idea of ending on a straight endurance challenge.

That means I need everyone to tell me when they are a free for a significant chunk of time. The challenge will be as follows: the 3 of you have to post within 7 minutes of the person before you. So if the order was Kimmal/Courtney/MMA, then Courtney would have to make a post 7 minutes after Kimmal, then MMA within 7 minutes of that. Once you miss your time slot, you are forced to drop out of the challenge.

It doesn't matter if you understand right now, I just need to know when you all are free for a while. This can be as long or short as you guys make it. Who wants it most?
4717 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
Keith, it will be a final TWO. I'm talking about a tie in the jury votes.
4717 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
After one of MMA, Kimmal, and Courtney are voted out (after the immunity challenge), there will be a final 2 and 10 jurors + the nominated extra tiebreaker juror.
4717 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
Is everyone clear? If you are, we can move onto Fallen Comrades. And you can just mail me asap with your available times.
4717 days 22 hours ago
woahcourtney
im avalible tonight and tomorrow night
4717 days 22 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
oh... like the jurors are nomming someone to be the final juror... that isn't so bad i guess.
4717 days 22 hours ago
titan24maniac
Yes, that's what I meant.
4717 days 21 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
tonight or tomorrow night after 9 PM
4717 days 21 hours ago
kimmal8
hi im here
4717 days 21 hours ago
titan24maniac
Kimmal, can you do tonight?
4717 days 21 hours ago
titan24maniac
remember that this could take a while guys. I'm willing to start it after this ceremony
4717 days 21 hours ago
titan24maniac
ALRIGHT, we're going to do fallen comrades and then play the final challenge!
4717 days 21 hours ago
woahcourtney
kk

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!