This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show

Topic » Reunion Show

4701 days 7 hours ago
owee13
*takes crown off head*
*hands crown to courtney*
*cries*
4701 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Courtney and Kimmal--have things been patched up with MMA?

Keith, what would you have done if MMA/Court were in the finals? How about Kimmal/MMA?
4701 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Am I the only one who didn't really see Bob being voted out as a blindside? :P I mean, I don't get the whole thing behind it.
4701 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Owee, how does it feel to no longer be called reigning champ?
4701 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Keith, he was a solid part of the Firefinch alliance from everything I saw. Perhaps that's just me.
4701 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
To be honest, had MMA made finals, he would have gotten my vote.
The final 2 are both great players, both MMA did play far better than both of them.
4701 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
I feel that if I had survived that week, I could have made it to the end, but they got me first :P
If mma had made finals, I probs would've voted for him tbh.
4701 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
How shocked were you at that vote, Bob?
4701 days 7 hours ago
owee13
Um, it feels amazing.
Seeing i did absolutely shit in my game and just found idols, blindsided, and worked jury votes LMFAO.
4701 days 7 hours ago
woahcourtney
MMA hasnt spoken to me
4701 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Owee, what do you think about noobs winning back to back seasons? Especially since it was much harder for them this time.

And don't say I rigged it. You of all people know that I didn't, haha.
4701 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Very shocked. I thought I would've been told beforehand. I mean I can handle being told I'm getting voted out :D
4701 days 7 hours ago
woahcourtney
ya austin gave me penalties and shit
4701 days 7 hours ago
titan24maniac
Really, Bob? I know you well enough to know that you would have scrambled.

By the way, for everyone...was anyone close to finding idols? MMA took awhile, but nobody else seemed to be on the right track to me. The game could have heavily swung if someone else had found it. Or perhaps if somebody else had remembered to follow the partner twist.
4701 days 7 hours ago
ShadowBaller000
Did anyone have an idol and use it at all this season?

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!