This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6(Solana)

Topic » Tribal Council #6(Solana)

3266 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana: Think it's a clear cut vote tonight?

- Not so clear yet. People still talking.
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Anyone think this will be a blindside?
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
3/7 votes
3266 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian: You haven't been to Tribal in quite some time now, do you think that could hurt you or help you?

It's a double edged sword. I've made it farther than I likely would have had I gone to tribal again and again and again, but now I'm in danger here.
3266 days 3 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990

I'm well aware I'm getting votes so if I go no it won't be at all :P
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
Julian: You believe you are getting votes? Explain
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
3266 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Anyone think this will be a blindside?

- Nah, I think the targets know if they're gonna be getting votes tonight.
3266 days 3 hours ago
NewNightmare7

Probably not it seems like some people are always expecting it so
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Is that validating that this cast is full of people who know they are threats in the game? Anyone left can honestly pull it off and win, it's just about getting to the end and getting the votes, right?
3266 days 3 hours ago
TotsTrashy
OPEN QUESTION: Is that validating that this cast is full of people who know they are threats in the game? Anyone left can honestly pull it off and win, it's just about getting to the end and getting the votes, right?

- Reputation should never effect the winner of a game...it's about how you played this season, what you did, and how you did it. Not because of your past.
3266 days 3 hours ago
NewNightmare7

No there's more to it then that.....yeah you want votes but the main thing is how to earn them as you play
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
Dana: But if everyone is playing hard, wouldn't that back it up? Or is there a way to rank people once all is set and done?
3266 days 3 hours ago
Cmack311
Jared: Think once the tribes merge it'll be a showdown to the end?
3266 days 3 hours ago
steve4280
2 min agoCmack311

It's about how

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!