This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8(Solarrion)

Topic » Tribal Council #8(Solarrion)

3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Cory: After tonight, will there be a good idea about who is going to get far?
3261 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared: Would you be shocked if it was you tonight?

No...i would be shocked if I don't make jury though...that's all I am trying to do....for now at least
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Ray: Do you think being banned was an advantage?
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Jared: Playing for Jury and playing to win are completely different things. Do you want to win?
3261 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hey where's my question :(
3261 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared: Playing for Jury and playing to win are completely different things. Do you want to win?

Of course I want to win....I don't know who doesn't but my first goal is to make the jury stage...once I complete that I try and go for the win.....I'm pretty sure everyone does this
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: Oops, lol. What's your take on this merged tribe?
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Jared: My opinion, i'd rather not make Jury if I didn't....think people here came to just have fun?
3261 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: Oops, lol. What's your take on this merged tribe?

Very competevive strong interesting group of people and I love it
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: Anyone who really stands out?
3261 days 18 hours ago
GentlemanG
Ray: Do you think being banned was an advantage?

Not really since I couldn't make connections with people and know what was going on, now I need to play the game that these people played days go, I need to catch up soon, or I'm screwed.
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
Ray: Do you think had you not won that your name could've been brought up?
3261 days 18 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: Anyone who really stands out?

To be perfectly honest no one everyone's got there strengths and weakness
3261 days 18 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared: My opinion, i'd rather not make Jury if I didn't....think people here came to just have fun?

Possible....I try to enjoy everything in life and this is one of them but at the same time I'm competitive and I want to win as badly as these other 10 people here
3261 days 18 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: One of those big questions every season....think it is a Final 2 or Final 3?

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!