This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10(Bakavasa)

Topic » Tribal Council #10(Bakavasa)

3126 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
'Bakavasa Enters'

'James wears Individual Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Dan, CJ, and Cameron...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Alright, just 9 of you left...starting to get down to where each vote gets tougher than the one before it

OPEN QUESTION: Are people starting to think about how they are going to get to the Finals yet? Explain

VOTES DUE BY 6PM EST FRIDAY
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 7PM EST FRIDAY*
3126 days 1 hour ago
flyfly456
OPEN QUESTION: Are people starting to think about how they are going to get to the Finals yet? Explain

tbh, im just thinking about how i can survive this vote
3126 days 1 hour ago
Cmack311
Caleb: So, you are worried tonight?
3126 days 1 hour ago
TallaRejaei
YOUR GETTING VOTED OUT YOU LITTLE BITCH+ASSHOLE=FLYFLY
3126 days 1 hour ago
flyfly456
considering ive been in the minority of every single vote, yes, im very worried
3126 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Are people starting to think about how they are going to get to the Finals yet? Explain

I think it is a little early since this is the final 9 but that thought is always in the back of your mind...
3126 days 1 hour ago
TallaRejaei
lol
3126 days 1 hour ago
flyfly456
and courtney's last post
3126 days 1 hour ago
Boots22

Yes, I'd say so.  It's getting late-game, people are starting to think about who can get them to the finals and who can not.
3126 days ago
TallaRejaei
what about it you spineless oaf, flyfly
3126 days ago
flyfly456
i was just saying that that is another reason why i am expecting to be voted out tonight
3126 days ago
TallaRejaei
you expect right AND I EXPECT YOUR JURY VOTE IF I END UP IN THE FINALE
3126 days ago
flyfly456
if you want my vote, then you'll have to earn it. im gonna vote for whoever played the best game, and unless someone makes a move, this will be a very easy decision
3126 days ago
smackdownisblue
I am just thinking of how i am going to survive the vote can I have my own question
3125 days 23 hours ago
TallaRejaei
I WANT MY OWN QUESTION AND
3125 days 23 hours ago
Cmack311
Courtney: Why do you hate (insert random person here)?

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!