This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11(Bakavasa)

Topic » Tribal Council #11(Bakavasa)

3123 days 23 hours ago
Boots22
lol
3123 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
4/8 votes
3123 days 21 hours ago
TallaRejaei
LOL the auction ended after i spen t all of my money so i would have ended up with nothing anyway
3123 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Courtney: But you had chances to buy other things and you passed on them?
3123 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
5/8 votes
3123 days 8 hours ago
TheEclipse
i hope the people contemplating getting out me/darcy under the belief that we are a duo realize that you can very easily take us out any other time but by splitting us now that's going to cause you to let james/caleb slide by together kty!
3123 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
I'm just gonna point out that literally only one of the ppl voting me tonight has a shot at winning this game.

Courtney, literally everyone on jury will find you annoying
Jacob/Caleb you two literally sheeped to like James/Shaniqua/Courtney so that's why you two stand 0 chance at winning

James, you're the only one of the four who has a chance at winning cuz of all your friends on jury lol
3123 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Also I want to point out that James has told me many times over skype he wanted you out Courtney so honestly you're making the dumbest move ever wanting to work with him

I guess you're playing for like 5th or 6th now????
3123 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Anyways, I stand no shot at winning so go ahead and waste your votes on me so that I can call you guys all out with the jury questioning
3123 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
Oh also Courtney thanks for all the info you gave me from the other side

Just warning James and Caleb, she was also one of the rats playing both sides feeding each side info
3123 days 7 hours ago
TallaRejaei
DARCY STFU, jesus i thought you people were supposed to be jolly
3123 days 7 hours ago
flyfly456
lol
3123 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
also Courtney, you literally just lost a friend.

Hope you're happy
3123 days 7 hours ago
flyfly456
who are the bigger threats?

me and james? the people who have been on the bottom of every single vote and have only won one immunity each(one of which was complete luck)

or darcy and eclipse? the people who have been on the top of every single vote and have ruled the entire game
3123 days 7 hours ago
Boots22
JURY THREATS ARE YOU AND JAMES @ CALEB

LITERALLY SHANIQUA AND I AND EASY VOTE OFFS

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!