This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3111 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Well, for the last few months, i've been planning something big, and a special game is in store for you guys, that is, if you participate

Take a look...
3111 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
oh wait that's alexa lol
3111 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake: Now that you've won, would you ever consider playing again?

Tough question. I used to play group games all the time, and when I play I get so invested. Like I hate to lose, so I will spend so much time strategizing. So honestly, I would have to think about it.
3111 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Over 5 years ago, in August 2010, a Battle of the Ages began, and the group game community would never be the same.

37 seasons of Survivor, 6 seasons of Big Brother, 2 seasons of the Amazing Race, 2 seasons of Whodunnit, and 2 seasons of the Apprentice….and it’s still going strong.

Now, in the winter of 2015-16, a new game is starting….the 50th group game in this franchise hosted by Cmack311.

We’re bringing back some of the players you love, and some of the players you love to hate, as well as new players to the series. Anyone who has made the last 5 years memorable are invited back to take part in the biggest group game of all time!

They will take part in a series of different games in order to be the only 1 left in the game, to claim the ultimate prize….Cmack’s 50th Winner!

Over the course of the game, they will race, compete for power, and eventually fight to survive the vote.

In the end, only 1 will remain and claim the title of Last Man Standing

50 Group Games, 50 People, 1 Winner

CMACK311 PRESENTS:

LAST MAN STANDING
3111 days 12 hours ago
Survivor8
Alice, the only mean thing I've said was the word retarded. But I wouldn't really say I was ever nice
3111 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
Grats Jake on winning btw
3111 days 12 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hell yeah let's get it
3111 days 12 hours ago
KingGeek
CAN I HAVE A QUESTION PAPA CARL?
3111 days 12 hours ago
Stilts12
oh wow. ope i got picked for that
3111 days 12 hours ago
FairyBoss
"50 People"
only 28 applied
3111 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
i want a question too!!
3111 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Alexa: What were your thoughts after being blindsided?
3111 days 12 hours ago
mudndawilderness
i rather apply for an all survivor season rather than a mixture between all of them
3111 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Michael: I'm not done with apps, and actually 36 have applied

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!