This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15(Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #15(Chaboga..

2558 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Chaboga Mogo Enters'

'Erik wears Immunity'

'Sits on stump'

Alright, so we are finally here. 13 people left, one big happy merge family! All of you know what it is like to be sitting in this setting, knowing you have to go on a run to the end and convince pretty much everyone else here that you deserve to win. You've all done it before, someone is about to do it again.

QUESTIONS
1) Does it surprise you that YOU are still here after 14 Tribal Councils?
2) We like to talk about tribal lines and pre-existing relationships a lot. How big a role do both of those play from this point on?
3) 2 new merge idols were hidden, everyone gets a guess today just to remind you. Do idols in a game like this, where we have a lot of people left...do they make a difference really?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 8PM EST FRIDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE LIVE AT 9PM EST FRIDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2558 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
*Alex G is incurring his 2nd penalty vote tonight(2nd of 2), 14 total votes will be counted*
2558 days 11 hours ago
Snails
rip
2558 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I don't feel like answering questions
2558 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
QUESTIONS
-Yes I was supposed to be voted out at 19.
2) We like to talk about tribal lines and pre-existing relationships a lot. How big a role do both of those play from this point on?
-A big one.
3) 2 new merge idols were hidden, everyone gets a guess today just to remind you. Do idols in a game like this, where we have a lot of people left...do they make a difference really?
-Yes, otherwise I would be gone.
2557 days 12 hours ago
Mearl

Yes. I've been fortunate so far in this game and hopefully that continues but I feel vulnerable tonight

They matter quite a deal, its easier to trust people when you've seen them do as they said they would do.

They could if you play it at the right time.
2557 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
I feel very vulnerable tonight too lol
2557 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
13/13 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2557 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
GL ME
2557 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Mearl you're staying lol
2557 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2557 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
*Stands*
2557 days 11 hours ago
Cmack311
'Looks at Brady'
2557 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
Y'all were dumb basically telling me I was going home lol
2557 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
I'm going to get rhe shady ass rat mearl out tonight with my idol

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!