This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #22(Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #22(Chaboga..

2548 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
'Chaboga Mogo Enters'

'Christian wears Immunity'

We'll now bring in the Jury: Brady, Erik, Mearl, Jayson, Austin E, Wyatt, and Chris...voted out at the last Tribal Council

'Sits on stump'

Well, we are down to the final week in this season. One week from the time this is posted, we will be crowning one of the 6 of you as the Sole Surviving Champion in this season. We have a lot of game left to be played this week.

QUESTIONS
Alex: With so few left in the game, how big is each vote?
Andrew: You won the 1st season of Gen 3, what would it mean to win the last season?
Austin: You got a stray vote last time. Think you are in trouble tonight?
Christian: 2nd Immunity in a row. Did you need it?
Jordan: You got 3 votes last time, then survived by 1 vote in the revote. Think your time is coming?
Rhys: Do you think this Jury will be bitter towards any of you remaining?

IF ANYONE HAS AN IDOL AND YOU WANT TO PLAY IT, MAIL ME PRIOR TO THE VOTES BEING READ

VOTES DUE BY 5PM EST MONDAY (I DO NOT ACCEPT VOTES OR CONFESSIONALS BY SKYPE, ONLY MAIL)
*NEXT CHALLENGE IS LIVE AT 6PM EST MONDAY*
**SEND CONFESSIONALS/INCLUDE ME IN STRATEGY TALK**
***My Skype is @Cmack311***
2548 days 10 hours ago
Cmack311
Christian has selected Austin and Rhys to get the Idol clue
2548 days 9 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin: You got a stray vote last time. Think you are in trouble tonight?

Absolutely. I'm 99% sure I'm going tonight unless people try to make an actual move.

I'll let everyone in on a little secret....it's a final 2. That was my information that I got in the auction. Last I checked 4 doesn't fit into 2. There's going to be 2 very unhappy people at the end if they don't make a move now. I'm a free vote. USE ME. There are bigger threats. I understand that you have to get to the end to win it. But some of you are playing as if you're guaranteed that spot. You're not. Like I said 4 doesn't fit into 2. Let's make a move people.
2548 days 9 hours ago
Christian_
Christian: 2nd Immunity in a row. Did you need it?

I think so. It's not really a secret that the voting blocks everyone relied on have settled down and in the dust former Saboga and Mogo Mogo have aligned themselves against former Chapera. Austin and I are clearly at the bottom, and with that being a 50/50 shot between us, I'm very glad to not have to worry about that tonight. Just going to sit back and relax and see what pans out
2548 days 8 hours ago
jbmbb11
Jordan: You got 3 votes last time, then survived by 1 vote in the revote. Think your time is coming?

I'm not sure. One of the three people who voted for me is gone now, and I don't think it was as much a personal vote against me as it was a strategic move to try to give their side the advantage. So I don't think it necessarily means they'll target me again, although it's possible. That being said, I have faith in the people I'm working with, and I think the four of us are gonna stick together.
2547 days 16 hours ago
Snails
I think every vote has been huge since the merge.  Look at the past 4 votes.  3 of them were ties, and the other was 5-4.  Every vote is huge.  I am hoping that this vote is easy and the people I have been working with stay together, but you can never feel safe in this game.
2547 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Good luck fellas
2547 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
6/6 votes

I'll go tally the votes...
2547 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
'Returns with votes'

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2547 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
'Nobody stands'
2547 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
Alright. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately...
2547 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
About that Jeff
2547 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
I'll read the votes...
2547 days 12 hours ago
Cmack311
'looks at Austin'
2547 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
I would like to play this LEGACY ADVANTAGE
2547 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Lol jk I didn't have one but it was a good lie carry on

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!