This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4819 days 9 hours ago
titan24maniac
But gratz again :). You played a really cool gamestyle and I'm glad it worked out for you!
4819 days 9 hours ago
EmoPinata
Thanks, i'm just being polite. :P
4819 days 8 hours ago
irberger24
thats messed up. im sorry but i think most people would agree that i actually did the most out of the final three. emo deserved second and leon definitely deserved third.
4819 days 8 hours ago
irberger24
thats messed up. im sorry but i think most people would agree that i actually did the most out of the final three. emo deserved second and leon definitely deserved third.
4819 days 8 hours ago
irberger24
plus the fact that people voted who barely played the game...wow
4819 days 8 hours ago
BBlover96
i knew it
4819 days 7 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
irberger shut it emo deserved it more then u lol I told u to get him out but no u didnt listen
4819 days 7 hours ago
irberger24
tell me three things that emo did that i didnt do in the game deadbeat...and none of them can be about you
4819 days 7 hours ago
irberger24
tell me three things that emo did that i didnt do in the game deadbeat...and none of them can be about you
4819 days 6 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
winning immunity to take out bear! Joining me to take out titan and well something I failed to do and that is make finals and win congrats again emo!
4818 days 23 hours ago
irberger24
wow. thats sad deadbeat.
yes emo won immunity but i told everyone ahead of time i couldnt make the challenge and convinced everyone not to get me out.
i was the one who suggested taking out titan
AND he made the finals because i brought him there.

you are obviously just bitter and i have nothing against emo only against you because your reasoning is stupid

and hahahaha to the fact that i said none of them could be about you and you said "Joining me to take out titan" guess what? thats about you!!
4818 days 18 hours ago
DEADBEATJONAH14
Lol why r u so mad ha u suck bro. Just admit it everybody on the good tribe wants u out now

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!