This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Cmack's Survivor. Gen. 3

Topic » Welcome to Cmack's Survivor...

3277 days 9 hours ago
Cmack311
Cmack's Survivor was a group on Tengaged that began in August 2010 and ended it's original run in June 2012. A 2nd generation began in January 2013 and ended in April 2014.

After a year of being over, I have to admit...I've missed this place

For 30 seasons, this group saw plenty of moments. From blindsides, betrayals, to the heartbreak of defeat. All but just a small group have walked away with the title of Sole Survivor!

I have decided that I want to return to hosting. It has nothing to do with me being selfish and wanting to tarnish anything before. Because Winners vs Losers was a fitting end to that series. This is a whole new series, same host, just a different series of Survivor.

Although I do have work, as well as college(I just got my Associates degree on 5/9/15, now working on a Bachelors degree)...this game will be even better.

I just love the game of Survivor and I love watching everything happening. I have a pure joy to see just what goes on in this series of games.

Now, I cannot promise to be as good of a host as I once was, but i'll still be the best damn host I can be.

To any future applicants, I am going to run this generation just like the 2nd one. Once you compete in a season, it is marked down and remembered and you'll be able to return in a returnee season/twist of some kind. To start fresh, anyone can apply, if you played before or haven't played before. I want everyone that wants to compete to apply.

I want this to succeed just as the previous 30 seasons have. So please, enjoy yourselves. You're about to take a wild ride on Cmack's Survivor!
3277 days 4 hours ago
terose
You have no idea how excited I am. For real.
3276 days 23 hours ago
Glinda
Stocked
3276 days 23 hours ago
Glinda
I may come out of retirirment
3275 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
YASSSS FINALLY UR BACK
3275 days 16 hours ago
Cmack311
Oh yes, back for good now
3275 days 15 hours ago
Stilts12
yay im so excited
3275 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
:)
3275 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
The casting for this one is going to be tough!
3275 days 5 hours ago
sarge455
Glad to have you back hosting.
3275 days 5 hours ago
Cmack311
Glad to be back!

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!