This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Virtual Season 7: Twistless Season/ Finals

Topic » Survivor Virtual Season 7:..

4606 days 22 hours ago
Ronburt1
Survivor Virtual:Season 7: Twistless Season/ Finals
------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant believe that another season has passed and here we are with 2 finalists: Ireks and Gaiaphage,
And i must say, this season was alot of fun! there were a couple of issues in immunity challenges, but i promise next seasons will be better!
Other than that, This season included ALOT active players and im so thankfull for that!
I cant wait to start next season: Season 8 which will include a big twist: )
Anyways, I decided to write a Season in Review this season, so here it is:

Season in Review:
Day 1- The players were getting ready for the 1st immunity challenge, where in the end, Oglu Lost. Gaiaphage (Oglu) had a straight plan on how to make finals, He first alligned with PizPaz, Hudspith, Soiyer and 49288 and hoped everything would go easy for him like Season 6. In tribal council, Peace123 was voted out.

Day 2-  After last immunity challenge, where Oglu lost. Oglu was planning to win this time but it didnt happen. Toru won again in a 2nd time in a row. In Tribal Council, 49288 was voted out although he was in the majority's alliance.

Day 3- After two losts in a row, Oglu did her best to win the third challenge, but she failed. Toru won again. Oglu players were exhausted by going three times in a row to Tribal Council , And each of the Oglu players were worried in the time they will get to merge and Toru would have the numbers.  Zed55 was voted out.

Day 4- In the 4rth Immunity challenge, Oglu won for the first time! You could of felt their excitement in the air for not going to tribal council for the first time. In Tribal Council, SweetRem was voted out by the reason of being inactive.

Day 5- I found a mistake in 2nd Challenge and had no choice but to vote the most inactive player and that was Gbold1 at that time. (Toru)

Merge-
Day 6- Oglu were worried, they didnt have the numbers against Toru and were afraid that Toru would knock them out 1 by 1.  In single immunity challenge 1, Ireks won in a very close battle with Padraig16. Gaiaphage tried his best so no one will vote for him, and tried Lamontlamar1998 to flip with the 3 Oglu players left to vote Meow. Suprisingly, In tribal council, ThaMeowMeow and Oglu player's plan worked.

Day 7- In Immunity Challenge, Ireks won for the 2nd time in a row leading him automatically to the final 8. In Tribal Council,Lamontlamar1998 chose to go with his tribe this time and PizPaz (Oglu) and a very active player was voted out.

Day 8- In Immunity Challenge, there was a clear fight on items between Oglu and Toru. In the end, Gaiaphage earned the hidden idol+ double vote in tribal council, and Padraig earned a bonus vote in finals which may have targetted him as a threat. And Ireks and Kikorus earned the immunity idol for this tribal council. All the others earned HIdden Idol guesses and in the end, Hudspith and Padraig have found the hidden idols. In tribal council, Gaiaphage used his hidden idol but in the end, he got only 2 votes and Lamontlamar1998 was voted out.

Day 9- Final 6, and you could smell the feeling of finals coming in the air. In Immunity Challenge, Gaiaphage suprisingly won immunity leading him to the final 5. In Tribal Council, Hudspith was planning in using his hidden idol and wanted to convince the Toru players to vote him. Gaiaphage was trying to convince everyone that taking Ireks to finals is a bad decision. in the voting, Hudspith used his hidden idol but got no vote and Kikorus was suprisingly voted out after Padraig didnt vote with Toru this time.
Day 10- In immunity challenge, Ireks won immunity and Gaia did all he can so he would give him the idol guess but in the end, he gave it to Soiyer. In tribal council 2 were about to leave, Gaiaphage was very worried and was sure it would end tonight. Padraig was planning to use his hidden idol so he didnt feel any of the stress. In the end, Soiyer was voted out and HU
4606 days 22 hours ago
Ronburt1
HUdspith and Gaiaphage had a tie. In the Tie Poll, Gaia won and got to final 3!
Day 11- The last immunity challenge till finals, Gaiaphage won! Padraig and Ireks were trying to convince Gaia, why he should keep them. Gaia stated that if he would pick Padraig, He might loose because padraig as an extra vote in finals and if he might choose Ireks, he might loose aswell since Ireks is an obvious win in his opinion.
In the end, He chose to vote off Padraig16.

So here we are in Finals- 2 finalists:
Gaiaphage, The only player from Oglu Tribe,Winner of Survivor Virtual:Season 6,Prooved to be a very active player , determined player and a leader to his alliance.
Ireks,The only player from Toru Tribe, Also a veteran player, got 5th in Survivor Virtual:Season 6, very close to finals, prooved to be a pro in immunity challenges (winning most of them) and prooved to be a great strategy player.

They both deserve to be here very much! But there is only 1 winner!
The winner will get a poster of himself and get to be in the official logo of survivor virtual and ufcourse win the honor of being the LAST survivor in Survivor Virtual:Season 7!: )
So will there be another 2 times winner joining to Tykeal (Gaiaphage) or will there be a New winner (Ireks)?

Finals- 5:00 PM EST TIME MONDAY- LIVE!!! Be here!: )
And Reunion right after it: )

So who will be the Winner of Survivor Virtual:Season 7/Twistless Season???

Goood luck!!!: )
4606 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I wasn't alligned with PizPaz, Hudspith, Soiyer and 49288. I was with Piz, Huds, Soiyer, and Zed. 49 was for numbers incase someone flipped.
4606 days 22 hours ago
Ronburt1
okay, well u wrote in ur first confessional differently though: o
4606 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Oh my bad :P. We may have gotten 49 first and then Zed. Dunno.
4606 days 21 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
Can't wait to next season
4604 days 18 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay, tell me if ur online guys!:)
4604 days 17 hours ago
Kikorus
good luck guys this was great season
4604 days 17 hours ago
Padraig16
yeah i agree cant wait for next
4604 days 17 hours ago
Ronburt1
:) I will open the applications, right after the finals!: )

and im waiting for gaia and ireks..i hope they come soon:/
4604 days 17 hours ago
Ronburt1
anyone here?
4604 days 17 hours ago
Ireks
I am here
4604 days 17 hours ago
Ronburt1
Okay, well i see gaia is online but he isnt commenting:/
4604 days 17 hours ago
PizPaz
Hi
4604 days 17 hours ago
Ireks
PM me when you actually start to read the votes :/
4604 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Here

open group

Survivor Virtual: Season 8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!