This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Episode 4 - "Glow"

Topic » [Season 2] Episode 4 -..

3654 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
Date: Friday, June 6th, 2014

It's been almost a week since the events of last episode, since the disaster that almost nobody remembers.. Since Vanessa's death. School has been back in session and graduation day is still on schedule, but the only thing people can focus on is the tragedies happening around them. Lindsay in particular has been struck hard with Vanessa's death, and nobody has been in contact with her since that night.

Thankfully, some kids from school got together to plan a Glow Light party at an abandoned warehouse out of town. It's said to be the biggest party of the year so far, so everybody is excited to let loose and dance their worries away. However, with Devon still on the prowl along with the Kumiho & Baem, will everything work out according to plan?

NEED TO KNOW:
- Nobody remembers the zombie night except for Lindsay & Kira.
- The glow light party will be in 2 1/2 hours (5:30 MST/PST, 8:30 EST).
- Graduation is in less than 2 weeks, so everyone is aware and quite excited about that.
- The funeral for Vanessa has already taken place and everyone is aware of her death.
- Nobody knows that Kat was kidnapped or that Devon is still around.
- There is a new cast member (DanieleD) but since it is too late in the school year for new students, we're saying that she has been here all year. Whether she knows you or is friends with you is up to her, however.

(No opening scene so you can all start posting!)
3654 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
(ok) :o
3654 days 2 hours ago
*drives down the street looking out at the grey sky*
^things have been so crazy lately^
3654 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
(Oh and school is already out for the day.)
3654 days 2 hours ago
(Good lol)
3654 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
-Texts Kira-
Hey, any new info?
3654 days 2 hours ago
Brandonh1
Wakes up+
3654 days 2 hours ago
^im so glad were getting our final exams done I'm so done with school...I'm ready to start my life here^

*texts TK*
Hey
3654 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Sits down at a table in coffee shop*
*Glances over sandwich to look out window*
^I can't believe that girl is dead.. ^
3654 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
(what is the reason we were told about vanessa's death since we don't remember the zombie invasion)
3654 days 2 hours ago
*texts Kyle*
Any new info on the Kumiho?
3654 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*drives home blaring out the radio*
3654 days 2 hours ago
ohmydays
(Im not gonna be on tonight, now goign got exam sorry)
3654 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
(Wow my internet is being crap)

~ Kira ~

*Texts Kyle*
Not that I know of.. I'm trying, but it's hard to find out the identity of a human-sized lizard without sufficient clues. What about you?
3654 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
-Replies to Kira-
Nothing yet, i'm still looking, let me know if you find anything.
-Texts Nikki-
  No........I'll let you know.
3654 days 2 hours ago
awesome2210
(Uhhhh. Idk, I don't really think it matters :p)

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!