This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 2] Episode 5 - "Final Bang"

Topic » [Season 2] Episode 5 -..

3619 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
Date: June 13th, 2014 (Friday)

Last episode, we saw one of the biggest parties of the school year: the annual Glow Party. Friendships were made, relationships were strengthened, and for some, lives ended. Morgana, Aubrey, Arthur, Chase, Gemini, and Aydan all stayed after to help clean up, but unfortunately for them, the Kumiho and Baem decided to attack. All of them died except for Aydan, who just barely managed to escape. Authorities say that their deaths were caused by a murderer on the loose who had traveled into town, but the police caught the murderer soon after the deaths. However, Aydan knows the real truth, but nobody believes him.

Meanwhile, Prom is on Saturday, and everyone is beyond excited, especially since Prom marks their last weekend during the school year. Everyone is going dress shopping and trying to make sure that Prom is the best night of their lives. However, today is Friday the 13th... And everyone knows that Friday the 13th is quite the unlucky day.

NEED TO KNOW:
- Today is Friday the 13th.
- The last day of school and graduation is in less than a week.
- Prom will be TOMORROW @ 6 pm MST/PST, 9 pm EST, 2 am GMT. (This can change)
- If you want, you can ask people to prom. However, since Prom is the next day and nobody usually asks people the day before Prom, you are allowed to say you already have a prom date AS LONG AS YOUR DATE HAS AGREED TO GO WITH YOU. "A" cannot say they are going with "B" when the two of them have not discussed if they wanted to go together through pm's.
- Since this is the last episode before the two-part finale, a lot of stuff will happen and there will be quite a bit of action. If you want to do something, please PM me with your idea.
- This episode will be up until either Wednesday or Thursday, which is 1-2 days longer than usual.

(It's Friday morning so everyone should just be waking up and getting ready for school and stuff.)
3619 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
-Mercy stands in front of her calendar biting her lip.
^Friday the 13th..^
3619 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
~ Lindsay ~

*Checks the time on my phone as I'm brushing my teeth and sees the date*
^You've gotta be kidding me..^
*Rolls my eyes and opens the Messaging app*

*Texts Mercy*
Need a ride to school?
3619 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
-Jumps at her phone' message tone and looks at her phone.
Only Lindsay..
-Texts Lindsay; That'd be great, only if you want to!
3619 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
~ Lindsay ~

*Gargles mouthwash and spits it in the sink, going to my closet to look for something to wear*

*Texts Mercy*
Of course! It's no problem. I have to be as nice as I can seeing as we all only have like a week together, right? Lol
3619 days 23 hours ago
Piddu
*heads downstairs after getting ready for school*
Mom- TK you came home last night? Where were you?

TK- Mom, I was with Nikki at Upton University touring the place?
Mom- And?
TK- eh not my kinda college.
Mom- Youre graduating next week and you still dont know what school you want to go to? Youre running out of time.

*Looks at watch*
TK- ok im really running out of time right now, Im getting late for school, Ill talk to you when Im home.

*scurries out*
3619 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
-Grabs her school books and heads outside.
^Only  a little while left in this place.^

-Texts Lindsay; I should get my car back from the mechanic this evening anyway, but yeah.. Time rolled by quick!

-Texts TK; Do you want to practise some spells after school?
3619 days 23 hours ago
Aydanmac01
*At the doctor office*

Doc- So you've been having trouble sleeping? Nightmares too, Care to explain?

*Stares at the wall*

Aydan- I can't...
3619 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
~ Lindsay ~

*Gets changed and grabs my stuff, heading downstairs*
*Grabs my keys from the counter and heads out to my car, getting in and driving to Mercy's house*
3619 days 23 hours ago
Aydanmac01
I have to leave this meeting early, sorry doc

*Gets up and leaves*
3619 days 23 hours ago
Aydanmac01
*Gets in car*

School is starting soon... And no one will even care where i was

*A tear falls down Aydan's eye*
3619 days 23 hours ago
CoalB
~Slides his t-shirt on and grabs his backpack, walking out the front door and down the street.~
3619 days 23 hours ago
iGoddess
-Picks up her ringing phone, and walks to the sidewalk;
I got to go..yes I know, okay.
-Hangs up seeing Lindsay; http://24.media.tumblr.com/593e07a675976004dde89b8373e5b62c/tumblr_mvpyv9cMlw1qk08n1o1_250.gif
3619 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
~ Lindsay ~

*Pulls up and rolls down my window, waving at Mercy*
Hey!
3619 days 23 hours ago
awesome2210
~ Kira ~

*Quickly grabs my bag and runs down the stairs, leaving the house and locking the door behind me*
*Jogs after Robbie*
Wait up!
3619 days 23 hours ago
Aydanmac01
SCREW IT! I have to talk to her! Shell know what to do..

*Texts Lindsay*

Hi, you might still hate me for what I did to Kylie but i NEED to talk to you!

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!