This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E09] "Touch"

Topic » [S3E09] "Touch"

3245 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
^Not surprised^
So..is there anything else to the story?
3245 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
-Mercy texts Addrian; I am not sure I'm the correct person to try and be social with.
3245 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
((Omg Dani get out LOL))

-Cassius takes the clothes from her and places them down in another place, then brings her closer looking at her.
You understand I've kept you from yourself for so long, and made sure you were okay. I didn't want to take advantage of you after your boyfriend passed. To fill a gap like that is really difficult, mourning takes a long time Dani.
-He bites his lip.
And I think you're realising it now, but at least tell me the truth. I deserve that.
3245 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
Uh not really?
*Thinks for a second*
Well I guess she had her emotions off when we were having sex. And I might have celebrated when her previous dead ex who was an asshole died. And maybe I tried to get a hunter to kill the frat pres shes been hanging with. But trust me nothing that extreme.
3245 days 20 hours ago
Addrian
*text mercy: well I just want someone to talk to even if you tried to suck the life out of me
3245 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
(watching scream so sorry if my replies are slow)
3245 days 20 hours ago
DanieleD
*looks up at him*
This has nothing to do with Devon. You gave up on us before we even started, so whats the point?
3245 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
-Mercy texts Addrian; What are you talking about?

-She continues jogging and passes by the bleachers picking up her water.
3245 days 20 hours ago
KingGeek
...Okay.
3245 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Cassius; Because you just threw yourself into this.. Relationship.
-Wraps his arms completely around her so she can't escape.
You were all about physicality before and now you're different, You had me worried. Look, I know the whole keeping up appearances is difficult, so I apologise. But I really like you, I have never taken anyone other than my best friend to the bungee jumping place. That's me bringing you into my world, closer to me.
-He half shrugs still looking at her.
I'm not too good at this stuff, sorry.
3245 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
See I don't get the unwarranted hate either
3245 days 20 hours ago
Addrian
*text mercy: TK told me witches could take energy from people. Every time I was around you is feel like I was tired all of a sudden. Put two and two together, and boom.
3245 days 20 hours ago
DanieleD
*wraps my arms arounds his neck*
Well stop pushing me away then...
3245 days 19 hours ago
KingGeek
I see..
^Well that was an..interesting story^
3245 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
(dont blame tk hes already in trouble LOL)

How can someone even hate a face like this? And the sex was good. I mean she did come back for seconds...and thirds and fourths I guess

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!