This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E10] "Bones"

Topic » [S3E10] "Bones"

3203 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
Last time on “Witch”...

At the Winter Formal, things seemed to be going smoothly until Isabella ran into something strange in the bathroom, informing Lindsay about what happened. Lindsay, after going to investigate, ended up being attacked by these shadow-like creatures with glowing red eyes. Desperate for answers, Lindsay turned to Alistair, finding out that the they are called "Seekers", sent by powerful witches to find and return what they want. Deciding that Cornelia was the bigger threat at the moment, Lindsay and Martin decided to make a truce so that neither sides would attack each other and instead go for the big prize. However, Mercy wasn't exactly the biggest fan of the plan and tried to get the other witches turned against Lindsay. After it all, Lindsay decided to take self-defense classes from Alistair, but their latest session turned deadly when they were attacked by a group of Seekers and ended up discovering Brian's dead body. Who killed Brian? And will the witches and the hunters keep up their deal, or will it soon falter?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[NEED TO KNOW]
- It is January 23rd (the next day).
- Jonathan noticed his roommate (Brian, disguised as Brandon) didn’t come back to the room and has casually mentioned it to a few people, but nobody suspects anything yet.
- The witches and the hunters currently have a treaty, so neither sides are attacking each other for the time being.
- Everyone is a college freshman.
- If you are a witch or a hunter, do not go spreading it around. You may only tell if you have asked me and I have given you the OK.
- If I need you to do something for the storyline, I will mail you. Otherwise, don’t do anything TOO drastic. If you are unsure if something is too drastic, mail me for approval.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ROOMMATES]
Females:
1) Lindsay + Daniele
2) Tamar +  Seraphina
3) Jayne + Dakota
4) Ashley + Annabeth
5) Isabella + Tsubaki
6) Mercy + Julie
7) Piper + Amber
8) Tamara + Kristin

Males:
1) Heath + CJ
2) Mason + TK
3) Martin + Cameron
4) Jayden + Kyle
5) Jonathan
6) Addrian
7) Teddy + Josiah
8) Tyler + Timothy
9) Mattin
10) Ryan

[EVENTS]
- The annual Winter Carnival is in town (runs the duration of the episode).
- Other events may be announced at a later time.
3203 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
- A body crashes through the window, rolling a few times before laying motionless -
- Alistair approaches the body, inspecting it -
Alistair: Isn't this one of your classmates?
- Lindsay stands behind him, looking at the body and gasping -
Lindsay: That's.. That's Brian..

- The camera pans outside of the gym to reveal the silhouette of a person with a crossbow, staring at the gym for a few seconds before turning around and walking away -
3203 days 18 hours ago
awesome2210
-- THE NEXT DAY --
3203 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
-Mercy glances at her reflection in the mirror, sitting at her desk;
http://media.tumblr.com/d0ae9b520154d2719034d049a70ae9d9/tumblr_mhrk333Da61r00jioo2_r1_500.gif
^Who needs sleep when you're so close to the crystal possession?^
-Flicks her hand off her hair, and the levitating book camouflages itself, flying back to it's place.
3203 days 18 hours ago
(( was that our cue to post...? :x ))
3203 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
*walks down the halls of the dorms*
3203 days 18 hours ago
rhysarnie14
*Sits in his office*
3203 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
*wakes up showers*
3203 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
-Jon wakes up and heads to the shower-
3203 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
(Ill be on after soccer)
3203 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
Txt Lindsey have you seen B
3203 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
-cover my ears-
Shut up alarm...-pause-
-sits up quickly- shit!
-rush and grabs whatever clothes on the floor and gets dress-
3203 days 18 hours ago
*site petting a dog at the dog shelter*
https://38.media.tumblr.com/b51d91d7cba3cdad3160805b38d173c0/tumblr_inline_mwi2usMx2X1sn1mtj.gif
^finally I found a job..this place was the only one with a decent opening. Good thing I love pets.^
*strokes the dogs fur smiling slightly*
3203 days 18 hours ago
amylou8251
*sits in the dining hall eating while studying, gazes off into space as I try to memorize chemistry terms. glances back at the page*

^yes! got it!^
3203 days 18 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks out of the bathroom, wearing*
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_430/set?id=169725665
3203 days 18 hours ago
bulldoggy559
(Will be on soon!)

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!