This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalé

Topic » Finalé

4650 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Thank you Keith I really appreciate that. Yah, there was def. enemies that happened in the game but ended up getting a really great friend out of it in the end.
4650 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Wow! Unexpected vote from Miles. Thank you so much Miles for the vote. I really appreciate it.
4650 days 18 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I am really happy for sarge, I do feel though that I deserved to be here, but I guess that the jury didnt vote for me because I was new, and that was unfortunate.. :-(   I thought I played the best game possible and i guess the jury disagreed.
4650 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Jhelsdon, I'm gonna say it again, you all played fantastically and in a way you all could have won, with your different gameplays :)
4650 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Keith- Are you gonna have a reunion?
4650 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Jhelsdon you played a phenominanal first game and deserve just as much credit as I do. You def. played one heck of a game and you really should be proud as I have a lot of respect for your gameplay.
4650 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
Gaia, I'm thinking of having a reunion tomorrow night! I would have it now, but I wanna have people there and let them all know of it in advance :)
4650 days 18 hours ago
sarge455
Oh okay!! I thought it was tonight but that is cool with me. Yah, would be nice to reunite and dish the dirt on this season. Now, that things are said and done.
4650 days 18 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
Thanks guys, i really appreciate the 3 votes in my first game.
4650 days 18 hours ago
jhelsdon2478
I know some people voted with their hatred of me versus even looking at gameplay.  I understand....
4650 days 18 hours ago
Keitho44
I would make a closing statement, but we're not done until the reunion is over! Rest for tonight! :D
4650 days 16 hours ago
Jdsolo24
omg congrats sarge!! i was undecided on who t vote for between you and jhlsdon but i sai dif ppl couldnt get him out before the end then he had my vote but congrats well deserved :)
4650 days 15 hours ago
sarge455
Thank you Jdsolo. I am happy to won and gained some new friends for the future.
4649 days 14 hours ago
Caliboy
COngratulations Sarge. Sorry all been so busy raising money for the CHildrens Hunger FUnd and for my team to go to Utah and all for my health and Science company convention so we can learn more and etc. BUt I am excited be leaving next Sunday for a whole week then got school starting again yay... haha

open group

SURVIVOR MINECRAFT

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!