This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3662 days 20 hours ago
Seduucion
Congrats on staying Diane!
You were giving me some Trinity Bonet, Laganja Estranja, Adore Delano Lipsync realness!
I was living
3662 days 20 hours ago
jtotalturtle
Thanks Gurl *hugs*
Confessional: I hope the queens know that i am competition in this game i'm giving it my all whether i'm lip syncing or doing the challenges
3662 days 17 hours ago
jeriber
Confessional:
Tiff's look was so good but fucking RACIST AS SHIT
Surprisingly no one here had a racist look BUT HA
3661 days ago
Giraffez
*wipes off Serp's message* poor thing
3656 days 19 hours ago
caiino
Latex:
I'M BAAAAAAAACK
missed me?
3656 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
*looks at other gurls looks*
Confessional: this is my last chance to prove i'm deserving of the top three looking around i see pretty much everyone so far in a costume going camp this week and i'm starting to wonder if i made the right choice going for the print
3656 days ago
Giraffez
*looks around again*
Confessional
if it wasn't for the fact this was my last chance and anything less then top three will send me home this week i'd say rehab has the weakest look i mean a playboy bunny really might as well put a grey tarp a paula deen wig and tusks for earings and call myself Darienne Lake
3655 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks in after being eliminated writes <3 you my safarii friends xoxo Giraffez Doris Buckel to camera* i'm not surprised i didn't take animal inspired literal enough and now my time has come my only regret choosing demi lovato's let it go *smiles walks out*
3654 days 2 hours ago
Seduucion
*Wipes giraffez message off*
*Confessional*
Second challenge won and double-boot
Final 6 all the way
*Laughs*
3652 days 19 hours ago
Seduucion
Win - Low - Win - Low
What the fuck?
3651 days 23 hours ago
Seduucion
Mirror:
C YA BITCHES
Kudos Latexxo

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!