This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Challenge 4: Come on Down~

Topic » ~Challenge 4: Come on Down~

3665 days 23 hours ago
mahogany
http://prntscr.com/3c3cqw
Edna Turnblad out of her apartment for the first time in decades, marching for racial equality, big, bloody and beautiful!
3665 days 18 hours ago
EEstrada17
http://gyazo.com/bbd6d62d62d3c1c0e19ff5aee1962d38

A Marilyn Monroe production if I do say so myself!
3665 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
WELCOME TO SNATCH GAME!

Q1
The big bad wolf said, ‘I just came from a house where this old lady had the biggest blanks I ever saw.’”

Taylor Ann: Titties!

~Celebrities~

Eliza Thornberry: Gooch
Elvira: biggest hair
Sally Struthers: Rolls of flab
Sharpay Evans: Collection of outdated artists
Khloe Kardashian: Butt, it actually bigger than Kim's I think
Jennifer Coolidge: Boobs and Ass. A wolf invaded my house when i was in Russia,  I wonder if it is the same... oh wait! It called me old! I'm not old! I'm a cougar, Rawr (giggles)
Nicki Minaj: This old lady had the biggest ass I ever saw. It was bigger than mine, and that's really sayin something! Have you seen the junk in my trunk? It's like the size of Africa.
Lagnja Estranga: You know what Ru im going to say Vagina just cause OHKAY *snaps fingers* 
Edna Turnblad: Well, I can tell ya, that guy really did look hairy. And I may be old, but at least he calls 'em like he sees 'em *turns over card - BOOBS*
Marilyn Monroe:  PILE OF PRESCRIPTION PILLS I ever saw.’” Madame, I know the struggles that you go through! 
3665 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
Taylor got 2 matches from Edna and Jennifer!

Next Question

Q2
Batman said to Robin, ‘Don’t ever tell anyone I wear a blank."

Doodyful: Cincher

~Celebrities~

Eliza Thornberry: Fanny pack
Elvira: elvira fan tshirt
Sally Struthers: a rotisserie
Sharpay Evans: a strap on, I mean why the fuck would I get out this suit to do a hooker, bitch get real!."
Khloe Kardashian: A Kardashian Kollection dress....aint nobody need to know he is a drag queen too. So I'm just sat here in this snatch game and I'm starting to notice that TavyiePaul is not wearing any Kardashian Kollection......shame on him *snaps back into reality* Oh sorry about that
Jennifer Coolidge: Bra! But his nipples always come out of it! That's funny cause he fights crime... (giggles) with... (giggles) hard nipples.
Nicki Minaj: Don't eve tell anyone I wear a lacefront. We gotta let the haters think it's all natural.
Lagnja Estranga: I wear A breastplate mama no one needs to know my secrets cause i am WHAT sickening W E R K *glares at the queen next to me* she aint sickening like me RU
Edna Turnblad: Well I like to say, even the best of us need a little help sometimes...
*turns over card - WIG*
Marilyn Monroe:  WHITE PANTIES." It's okay Batman, I do too! Just feel lucky yours don't show when wind blows under you ;) hehehe
3665 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
No matches oo

Q3
The surgeon said, ‘This man I’m operating on must be a magician. When I reached into pull out his appendix, I got a blank instead.”

Doodyful: Rabbit

~Celebrities~

Eliza Thornberry: a big black dick
Elvira:  a black cat  
Sally Struthers: buffet
Sharpay Evans: em whats an appendix
Khloe Kardashian: Bruce's Ball cause Kris did something with then during their marriage
Jennifer Coolidge: Dildo! But you don't have to be a magician to stick it up there
Nicki Minaj: I got a harajuku barbie. This surgeon pulled me out of the man! Can you believe dat? I am Nicki Minaj Nicki Lewinski Nicki the boss Nicki the one Nicki the only one Nicki the queen. 
Lagnja Estranga: A Penis! GAWRL u know i know what a penis feels like cause i'm as gay as anything OHKAY alright mama ru.
Edna Turnblad: Well what could fit in there???? *turns over card - LITTLE INEZ*Cute as a button.
Marilyn Monroe: ALCOHOL instead.” I need to meet this man! He can operate on me anytime! 
3665 days 16 hours ago
HighNoon
oo no matches again

Q4
There is this "really weird” woman who “keeps her husband in a blank,”

Taylor Ann: a cage

~Celebrities~

Eliza Thornberry: a leash... literally
Elvira:  coffin
Sally Struthers: a fridge
Sharpay Evans: a cemetery, I heard the rent is so cheap!
Khloe Kardashian: in a reality TV show even though they'd been divorced for a year.....weird right
Jennifer Coolidge: Boring show like this! I'm looking at your wife, Tayvie! Get me a cocktail! I can't face this game while sober!
Nicki Minaj: She keeps her husband in a dungeon like a rah rah like a dungeon dragon.
Lagnja Estranga:  A Very Big Cookie jar.. Mama idk where that came from but just go with it I know i got this answer right i'm 110$ confident mama so give me the point
Edna Turnblad: *turns over card - JOKE SHOP* -raises eyebrows- I'm not even gonna say anything.
Marilyn Monroe:  EMPTY HOTEL ROOMS,” Boy do I have history in hotel rooms with my "husbands". hehehe

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!