This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Fifth Runway~

Topic » ~The Fifth Runway~

3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
when I said tomorrow I meant at the buttcrack of dawn!
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
ELEMENT4L!- When I first read the concept by Potato Famine, I nearly died it was so funny even though you mixed Japanese and Korean culture. I ain't no tumblr cunt so I laughed and moved on. Though I think the group's flaw was poor communication and people making excuses for themselves. Ivonka, I know you have no internet currently and had to send your look very early but no explanation leaves a lot of questions about who is the wind angel? Misty, I was expecting more from you. Coming out butt nakid on the runway is NOT cute!. If you're going to be the water girl at least have the decency to put a bikini on with the water over you. Potato, your runway was a bit crazy and for such a uproarious introduction I think it was a bit of a letdown. Pale-Ina I think you got caught in the middle of this group but your entry had more to be desired as well. Having no back story is like shooting yourself in the foot. This was easily my least favorite group.

THE ZOOKEEPERZ!- The only thing I would change is the name of the group because I loved so much of y'all. The fact all of you have back stories is fantastic. LaKisha your look blew me away. Odessa you are serving Russian goddess realness. Saffron, your look was magnificent. Moxanne, you really seem like a K-Pop fan. All of the details were on point. I was really happy to see that from this group. Moxanne the bad part for you was that mouth. I gasped because I was shocked and kind of appalled. You've been serving such glamor it was odd to see you falter a bit. Though I think all of your animals were a bit too different, for some reason I wish you were all big cats but I was still very impressed from all of you.

FANTASY FRUIT!- This group was kind of odd but I really enjoyed the theme and the looks. Marcia you really stepped this challenge and took the leader position and that made me proud of you. I really love your orange look, but 16 tracks on a K-Pop debut album? Girl that's crazy. Rim, speaking of crazy I feel like we see camp from you each week and I would really like for you to change it up. I want to see a different side of Rim Hijab. Aliya, your shirt was oddly cut and it made you look chunky. I wasn't really feeling you this week. Miss Chi, you are serving so much chic it's killing me. Though, what I think screws you out of the win each time is your challenge performance is always par but never a hole-in-one if you catch my drift. What I overall liked about this group was that you looked a like real k-pop group through your outfits.
3664 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
lol
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Aliya Neptune
LaKisha Marie Kynxx
Moxanne
Odessa Pleather
Potato Faminé
Rim Hijab

you are all "in" and may leave the stage.
3664 days 9 hours ago
TheGoodMan
*breathes heavily*
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Chievous, smoke that blunt, you high. You may leave the stage.
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Saffron, also smoke that blunt, you high. You may leave the stage.
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Marcia Mallow, congratulations my dear you are the winner of this challenge! You win a year supply of toilet paper!
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Ivonka, another poor performance I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimination.
3664 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
I had a tough time thinking who shouldn't lipsync this morning but I have come to the decision that all 3 of you should lip sync.

So Ivonka, Misty, and Pale-Ina please send me a lip sync of I Am The Best in a timely manner.
3664 days 6 hours ago
Moxii
Will not disappoint again!ty for safety.
3664 days 2 hours ago
gematria
Omg yay I won a challenge <3
gl bottom 3 :S
3664 days ago
Mantyke
Glad im not in the bottom but im mad at myself that i keep getting Safe's i need to start getting my shit together and figure out what i need to fix. I did it once in the Dragovision challenge & i know i can do it again.
3664 days ago
xbadgirlblondex
3663 days 21 hours ago
Dusty12910
3663 days 19 hours ago
snowflake3
last week wasn't camp....ok

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!