This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Sixth Runway~

Topic » ~The Sixth Runway~

3661 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
3661 days 4 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Misty Lemons.

In this games being absent twice is a death sentence, sashay away.
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

LaKisha Marie Kynxx
Miss Chievous
Moxanne
Odessa Pleather

don't worry you are all in. You may leave the stage
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Aliya!- Your pick for snatch game was a bit obscure but I found your look to be spot on and very funny. I'm a big Nicole Sullivan fan so I was a bit excited to see what you had to bring to the table.

Marcia!- You didn't send in answers :( I thought your character would have been funny if you had answer because I think your look made your person look like a bit of a box.

Pale-Ina!- No answers? :( I laughed at your look and I think that you would have been funny as Paris Hilton. I'm sad that you didn't get redeem yourself.

Potato!- Oh lordy Gagaluv was a hoot! I thought your look pulled the performance more but I was still on the floor laughing.

Rim!- I was impressed that someone did something historical and I laughed really hard about your husband's affair. I think you listened to my critque well and applied it so thank you for doing that.

Saffron!- No show? :( what the heck!!?
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Saffron you  are up for elimination.
3661 days 3 hours ago
TheGoodMan
jsyk all the question marks are supposed to be those stupid hearts that gagaluv posts
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Aliya Neptune, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
ya it got fucked up when i copied it over.
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Potato Famine, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Rim Hijab you are the winner this week condragulations...YOU JUST WON A BRAND NEW CAR!!!
3661 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
Again, I had trouble deciding so Marcia and Pale-Ina you are both for elimination.

So Marcia, Pale-Ina, and Saffron please send me a lipsync of Hard Out Here in a timely manner.
3661 days 2 hours ago
donaam
WHAT NOT EVEN HIGH

I LITERALLY MADE 0 MISTAKES
3660 days 23 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Yeah but you weren't funny
3660 days 23 hours ago
gematria
Omg I'm soooo sorry I forgot the questions omfg :/
3660 days 23 hours ago
TheGoodMan
and part of the chall was to be funny and you wasn't, and Rim and I had a good mix of an on point look and funny replies. You only had one of those.
3660 days 23 hours ago
donaam
Sure you were funnier than I was potato, but I don't think that rim was. Cake isn't funny... It's Marie's only famous quote sure but the jokes weren't good imo. Also I don't think she ever wore a princess peach dress js

Basically if anyone should have won it should have been potato.

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!