This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Eighth Runway~

Topic » ~The Eighth Runway~

3655 days ago
HighNoon
*cackles*
I was pissed off AT THE TOMFOOLERY of that hoe LaKisha but thankfully some of you were funny enough to turn my mood around!
3655 days ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward.

Aliya Neptune
Miss Chievous

You two are safe! Aliya your comedy was a bit shaky but your look bounced you into safety. Miss Chi, your comedy and look were both middle of the pack so you are also safe y'all may leave the stage.
3655 days ago
donaam
thx god

Confessional: now that we're done with the stand up challenge I shouldn't have a hard time doing well throughout the rest of the competition!
3655 days ago
Moxii
Grats on lasting the longest without being in the bottom Aliya :) I have a feeling I'm in the bottom this week
3655 days ago
donaam
as long as you don't have to lip sync, Moxanne, it's still us 3 who haven't
3655 days ago
donaam
also I loved your look so I think you have a fair shot of being HIGH
3655 days ago
Mantyke
Thanks Moxanne :) i doubt youll be in the bottom though.
3655 days ago
HighNoon
Marcia!- Your HBIC look was not very influential on me. You normally serve fierce fashion and you didn't this week. How dare you shame Dollar General! I love that store! It's where I was concieved at. I feel like a lot of your jokes fell flat and weren't that funny.

Moxanne!- I laughed at your jokes when I feel like I shouldn't have. The Oprah comparsion and the O-Mess-a joke had me dying. The joke landed and your look is serving Maryiln Monroe realness! You were on fire!

Odessa!- Your jokes were short and concise which made them pretty funny. I liked your fuzzy pink outfit and it reminded me of a big pink pussy. Mwah Mwah good job.

Potato!- I laughed at a couple of your jokes but overall I think there was a few people who were funnier than you. Your outfit sorry not sorry was not that great and I think it could have been better.

Rim!- Your stand up was a laugh riot. You were just mowing bitches down and you had the best intro of the group. Your look was genuinely shocking and I couldn't believe that you walked out onto the runway with that. It was so daring but looked well-executed.

Saffron!- No hunny the results aren't randomized and when none of your jokes land and your outfit looks a hot mess you fall from grace, sorry not sorry.
3655 days ago
HighNoon
Odessa Pleather...you are safe you may leave the stage.
3655 days ago
HighNoon
It was tough between two girls but the winner of this challenge is.
Rim Hijab! congratulations you win a free fisting from yours truly.

Moxanne...you are safe you may leave the stage.
3655 days ago
Mantyke
grats Rim
3655 days ago
HighNoon
Saffron, you are up from elimination.
3655 days ago
HighNoon
Potato Famine, you are safe.

Marcia Mallow you are up for elimination.

Marcia & Saffron please send me a lipsync/cover of Sugarbaby in timely manner.
3655 days ago
Moxii
Grats Rim :)
3655 days ago
donaam
did Lakisha sashay away? #confused
3655 days ago
HighNoon
ya^

open group

TDRXV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!