This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno 1

Topic » Inferno 1

3574 days 15 hours ago
Jocastaa
-claps- -looks around to see jbreezy not here- ... :o
3574 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight's Inferno will be a return to a game that took out one of the original RSF Coaches/Hall of Famers last season

Welcome to your first Inferno, The Scales of Justice.

In this Inferno, each individual will have their own scale with 2 platforms, the left platform and the right platform.  In addition each individual will be given the following set of weights:

Four 5 pound weights
Four 10 pound weights
Three 15 pound weights
Three 20 pound weights
Two 25 pound weights
Two 30 pound weights
Two 35 pound weights
Two 40 pound weights
Two 45 pound weights
Two 50 pound weights

In each round, each player will select any two weights they have remaining.  They will place one weight on their own scale (left or right) and they will place one weight on their opponent's scale (left or right).

The goal is at the end of any round to have your Scale of Justice evenly balanced.  The first person in each match-up to have their scales perfectly balanced with an equal amount of weight on both left and right side will win this Elimination Challenge and re-enter the game.  The loser will be eliminated from the competition.

If all weights are used and neither scale is perfectly balanced, then the person who's scale is CLOSEST to being perfectly balanced will win.

Each of you will have 2 MINUTES to mail me your move.  If you do not mail me in that time then your move will be nothing and that turn skipped.  You will also randomly lose one of your weights from your reserves.

Any questions?
3574 days 15 hours ago
michael222
Inb4 it's a inferno a inactive can do
3574 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Remember you mail me:

1. Which weight you place on YOUR OWN SCALE and which platform (Left or Right)
2. Which weight you place on YOUR OPPONENT'S SCALE and which platform (Left or Right)
3574 days 15 hours ago
michael222
Nope
3574 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
Flashback* Oh I remember this This is the Luck Comp i beat Piddu @!
3574 days 15 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
LMAO
3574 days 15 hours ago
Jocastaa
-claps-
3574 days 15 hours ago
Dito
jbreezy
Played: 86 times
Last Activity: 0 min ago

oh snap!
3574 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
From this point on, only the Inferno competitors can post while the Inferno is going on

THIS INFERNO IS ON

Mail me your first move
3574 days 15 hours ago
michael222
OH COME ON!
3574 days 15 hours ago
Jocastaa
Goodluck guys

Open Confessional:
I honestly don't know who Iwant to win we have michael who is a very fierce competeitor but tried to backstab badasses and jbreezy who throws challenges for badass idk who Iwant to win :0
3574 days 14 hours ago
michael222
LOL you got me dito
3574 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Scales of Justice:

jbreezy:

35-Left
0-Right

michael222:

5-Left
0-Right

Mail me your next move

You have 2 minutes to do so
3574 days 14 hours ago
michael222
inb4 RShow still says "It was a valiant effort"

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!