This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 5

Topic » Individual Mission 5

3564 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a few minutes
3564 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
Here
3564 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Here...
3564 days 8 hours ago
ivan1234
here
3564 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3564 days 8 hours ago
mysterygame2
Here
3564 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Individual Mission: Going, Going, Gone.

In this mission, each individual will be allocated a certain amount of money based on criteria I will reveal in a minute.

There will be 7 items up for bids.

2 of these are the Life Shields.

The premise is simple.  You must MAIL ME how much money you are going to bid on a given item.  You can choose to bid it all on one item, or divide it up between several items.  You CANNOT Share Money between each other but can discuss how you wish to use it.

The Auction will be open for 30 minutes once I post the available Auction items.

Once you mail me your bids (IN ONE MAIL), your bidding is LOCKED IN AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT, so make sure to send a for sure bid on what single or multiple items you want.

When the Auction is over, I will reveal the following:

1. Who bid on what item (not how much for each person)
2. How much money was spent by each item's winner.  So for each item, I will reveal how much was the winning bid.

THERE WILL BE SOME EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE THAT WILL BE EXPLAINED IN EACH ITEM

I will in a separate post reveal how much money each person has and what that is based on.

Any questions?
3564 days 8 hours ago
dylanjay
here
3564 days 8 hours ago
Spinner554
Here
3564 days 8 hours ago
jman96
Oh
3564 days 8 hours ago
turney1805
hi
3564 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
As I say, in the game, perception is everything.  One way to perceive the strength of a team is how you view each other, which is shown in the Nomination Votes.  Generally, people you don't want to risk get little votes while more expendable players receive more votes.  This reflection of Nomination Votes accumulated across the season thus far will determine most of your bank account for this Challenge.

In addition, there is bonus money awarded for each Inferno Victory and each Life Shield Win
3564 days 8 hours ago
Millzipede
here
3564 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok
3564 days 8 hours ago
nick9811
Sounds interesting
3564 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Mm

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!