This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 6

Topic » Individual Mission 6

3560 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a minute
3560 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Ready to win :)
3560 days 5 hours ago
Leonine_Divine
Let's do this!
3560 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Hi.
3560 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I do love when Tengaged lags
3560 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
Tengaged has been REALLY slow
3560 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
here xo.
3560 days 5 hours ago
ivan1234
here
3560 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
@ETHAN IKR
3560 days 5 hours ago
Nightcore
here
3560 days 5 hours ago
PeaceOut14
here
3560 days 5 hours ago
michael222
Also 7pm EST is midnight GMT so that could cause some extra lag
3560 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
hi
3560 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Individual Mission, Backwards Bash.

In this challenge I will start by spelling either the FULL NAME of someone who has competed on a previous season of the Challenge OR the name of a mission/elimination challenge played on a previous season of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge.

I will spell it letter by letter with each letter being a separate post.  The trick is that I will be spelling it backwards.  I will start from ANY POINT in the name and if I fully spell it backwards I will continue the cycle by repeating it.

If at any point you know what the name is simply post:

BUZZ

At this point I will ask what your guess is.  You will have 60 seconds to post your answer.

If you are correct then you earn a point.

If you are incorrect or do not post a guess in time then you do not get a point and you cannot guess in the next round.  If someone is incorrect then I will continue spelling the SAME NAME from the point I left off at.

The first person from each team to score 4 points will win the RSF Life Shield and will have 15 minutes from the end of the Challenge to decide what to do with it.

For those keeping track, the team that wins this mission will be the team of the first person who wins the RSF Life Shield.

Are there any questions?
3560 days 5 hours ago
PeaceOut14
welp i wont win XP dont watch the challenge
3560 days 5 hours ago
Ahmir99
Here

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!