This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno 6

Topic » Inferno 6

3557 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
Michael is one of your best competitors when he tries
3557 days 15 hours ago
Ahmir99
Zzz I'm dead
3557 days 15 hours ago
nick9811
Don't come at me Leo, it's not my fault you didn't win, you guys wanted me in the Inferno, so I won the life shield, is that wrong? Is it wrong that I wanted the strongest member to go in and hopefully win?
3557 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
LOLZ!! Michael sucks so bad that he has to scheme with the other team to kjeep himself out of the inferno. its pathetic. You suck, you don't deserve to be here... maybe people should stop sucking his d*** all the time and you would realize that... he knows he will lose in an elimination so he throws challenges to keep him out
3557 days 15 hours ago
Jordonk
me and Michael won 4 exiles together. I know he is good lol.
3557 days 15 hours ago
michael222
"he knows he will lose in an elimination so he throws challenges to keep him out"
I've won more elimination challenges than you lol
3557 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
REALLY? IVE been in 14 elims and have only lost 3... you were saying?
3557 days 15 hours ago
michael222
In rsf?
3557 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
IN my challenge history bro. People know better then to send me into eliminations against them in RSF. I've been to the end of multiple seasons. Ive won a final challenge and I've seen RSF FINALS... you really want to play a credentials game? KNOW YOUR PLACE
3557 days 15 hours ago
michael222
Mate you've seen an RSF finals LOL, I've seen 3 and won one. I've honestly never heard of you before this season.
3557 days 15 hours ago
dylanjay
THATS BECAUSE YOU DONT MATTER... THIS IS ONLY THE CHALLENGE RSF not all RSF seasons... IDIOT
3557 days 15 hours ago
michael222
I don't get what you're referring to, I don't recognise you from any RSF season. Btw one of my finals was freshmeat where I won a elimination beforehand to gain a advantage in the final challenge.
3557 days 14 hours ago
dylanjay
I WAS ON THE ORIGINAL FRESHMEAT AND GOT SECOND BY 10 seconds.... keep trying...
3557 days 14 hours ago
michael222
I've done better than second, I've won RSF16
3557 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Can we like stop fighting?

Jeez. We get it, you hate each other, like stop....

I mean, it's not worth it, you guys are just gonna go on, and on, and on...

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!