This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EMERGENCY MEETING

Topic » EMERGENCY MEETING

3564 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
michael222
LOL there's no more team challenges to throw. :(

Damn Straight!
3564 days 6 hours ago
dylanjay
Hows that game of yours working out now michael?
3564 days 6 hours ago
michael222
I LOVE 2V2 infernos lol
3564 days 6 hours ago
michael222
well 4-way infernos I guess
3564 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The schedule shifts from a 3 day schedule to a 2 day schedule.

From now on we will only have 1 mission per round with that mission being for the RSF Life Shield.

Before the mission in each deliberation room all members will cast TWO VOTES.  One for a member of the Good Guys to go into the Inferno and one for a member of the Bad Asses to go into the Inferno.  I will combine these votes and the TWO PEOPLE from each team with the most votes will be chosen to enter the Inferno meaning 4 of you will be chosen to compete.

We will have the mission for the Life Shield where ONE PERSON PER TEAM will win.  If a nominated contestant wins the Life Shield, they MUST REPLACE THEMSELVES AND THEMSELVES ONLY WITH A FELLOW TEAM MEMBER.  If a fellow teammate wins it they can sacrifice themselves to replace ONE OF THEIR TEAMMATES IN THE INFERNO.

The Inferno will then be held with 4 competitors.  The Inferno can go one of three ways.

1. 2 Individual Match-Ups of 1 Good Guy vs. 1 Bad Ass each.
2. A pair Inferno where the teammates will have to work together and will win or lose as a pair in the Inferno.
3. A Free for All Inferno where any two players can go home.

At the end of the day the only way to stay out of the Inferno is to win.

If a team gets reduced to only two eligible players to enter the Inferno, there will be NO CHANCE at winning a LIFE SHIELD and you MUST COMPETE IN THE INFERNO.

In addition, the Golden Life Shield is now in play.

When I post your topics in your group, you may begin deliberations.

Game on.

Good luck.
3564 days 6 hours ago
Ethan000
Cool!
3564 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
The next Individual Mission will be LIVE TOMORROW (Saturday) at 7 pm est.

I will see you then.
3564 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
TOPICS ARE UP

YOU MAY BEGIN YOUR DELIBERATION
3564 days 6 hours ago
ivan1234
wow

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!