This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 10

Topic » Individual Mission 10

3570 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a minute
3570 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
hey
3570 days 16 hours ago
nick9811
Here
3570 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
here
3570 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
Hi
3570 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
hello here i am again
3570 days 16 hours ago
Ethan000
Here
3570 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
im crying @the nominations.
3570 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
So Nothing, have you had fun calling me out this entire time? Just wondering.
3570 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
honestly, good guys, is there reasoning for the third time nominating me?
3570 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
So Turney, have you had fun trying to vote me in, but not succeeding in? Just wondering. I mean how does it feel so fail, and worse of it your in instead. That must suck :/
3570 days 16 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
@peace

all the inferno's you've won where luck lol gl.
3570 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I would like to welcome everyone to your next Individual Mission, Knight Moves.

This is the FINAL INDIVIDUAL MISSION BEFORE THE FINAL

Which means, this is the last Inferno tomorrow.

In this challenge, there is an 8 by 8 grid.  In each round, each competitor will have a chance to move to any space but must move in the form of a knight in chess.

When it moves, it can move to a square that is two squares horizontally and one square vertically, or two squares vertically and one square horizontally. The complete move therefore looks like the letter L. Unlike all other standard chess pieces, the knight can 'jump over' all other pieces (of either color) to its destination square

Once a square has been stepped on, that space can no longer be stepped on.  The last person left standing from each team will win the RSF Life Shields.  The last person left overall will win the mission for their team.

Only those who make a move in the first round can participate.  From then on, if you do not send me a subsequent move in following rounds within TWO MINUTES, your move will randomly be made for you.

Are there any questions?
3570 days 16 hours ago
turney1805
In case you haven't noticed, which you havent, I've been voting with the group, nothing more than that. I am NOT some mastermind nor do I have power to control anything, so you can stop blaming me for things, like you ALWAYS SEEM TO DO.
3570 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
SINCE THIS IS THE LAST MISSION BEFORE THE FINAL AND the Golden Life Shield was not used, it is now out of play.
3570 days 16 hours ago
PeaceOut14
lmao it was only lucky that you guys just kept guessing and showing where the mines were

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!