This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Inferno 10

Topic » Inferno 10

3554 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Everyone was able to get that hint after a point, yet he was the only one who attempted to get it.
3554 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
he wasn't only going to give me a hint, it was to annoying, luckily I was the fastest to find my mistake. Cry about it some more bitch
3554 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
@nothing

So are you accusing me of cheating to give nick a win
3554 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
look nick don't get angry. you don't fucking deserve to be here. I could have easily teamed up with ivan & taken your ass out but I fucking didn't. shows you were placed on the wrong team so shut the fuck up & sit down.
3554 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
@alex no...im just saying the onmy reason why he won that was because you gave hin the hibt. I am well aware that you gave it to everyone.
3554 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright, just making sure
3554 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
im stating that nick never won a life shield by himself.
3554 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
You're just trying to find every reason to make it look like I don't deserve my wins
I'm here, because I won those fucking life shields and that inferno, do NOT say I don't deserve to be here
3554 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I won the endurance one by myself. I didn't talk to anyone about that one I just said I was going for team win.
3554 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
Sorry you guys threw them to me and got me here? If you thought I didn't deserve it I don't think you would've thrown them. whoops
3554 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
IF TURNEY // ME WERENT THERE YOU WOULDNT HAVE WON. YOU MAILED ME ASKING FOR NE TO THROW IT. SO PLEASE DONT SAY YOU WON ALL OF THEM. ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT ME & TURNEY HELPED YOU. I WON 2 FUCKING INFERNOS BACK 2 BACK SO DONT YOU DARE SAY I DONT DESERVE IT. BC I HAVE THE MOST INFERNO WINS ON THE TEAM
3554 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
We all are here whether we deserve it or not. I'll be the first to say that I'm probably the weakest of the 4. But I'm giving it my all in thT final. Get over you feelings. Nick does deserve it and so do you. We evened the game up 4-4 and ou guys arguing. Let's just put things aside an win that final. Say what you wanna say in the reunion when we win
3554 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
sorry you begged us and we took pity on your sorry ass. and we TRUSTED you. So everyone Nick has only won 1 conpetition.
3554 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
jordon nick is taking all the credit for his lifeshield wins & inferno wins when people helped him achieve those wins.
3554 days 5 hours ago
Ethan000
:( Ivan

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!